No Turkey for me My liquid diet starts T-Day.. DECEMBER 5 th Augusta Maine

CaNdLeS
on 11/21/07 6:22 am - Livermore, ME
I have my date for Lap Rny GB DEC 5th Dr. Trieu Augusta Maine general any room mates out there??
Sunflower3
on 11/21/07 10:14 am - Vassalboro, ME
Hi Allicca. Congrats on your date. That's is fantastic. I am also from Maine, but am having my Lap RNY 12-14 in Bangor. I wanted to ask you what sorts of things have you done to prepare yourself for the start of the liquid diet? Have you tried any products that you like or don't like? Would you mind sharing that info with me? I begin my liquid diet the week after next. Good luck with your liquid diet. I've had a few friends go through Augusta for WLS and are all doing great and I know you will too. Take care, Cathy
Chris S.
on 11/21/07 1:19 pm - Chula Vista, CA
OMG Ladies .. . my date is Monday, Dec 3rd . . BUT I used to live in Riverside, Maine years ago (I won't say how many) .. . and before that I lived in Bangor for a year where my dad went to school. I also lived in Howland and Weld! Small World! Chris
sharonm516
on 11/22/07 1:13 am
Im with you! My date is Dec 4th......I have been on the liquid diet for 10 days now... Good luck...I will be sipping my broth with you!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years
Twinmama06 · 0 replies · 613 views
5 years
wendy T. · 0 replies · 643 views
4 Years!!!
Cindy C. · 0 replies · 854 views
3 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twinmama06 · 3 replies · 902 views
I am Back
megan W. · 0 replies · 761 views