Excited and Nervous

blueyz083
on 11/25/07 1:34 pm - Arlington, TX
I have a date of Dec. 13... I am scared, nervous, and excited! I am having the sleeve done. Anyone out there who has had it? I would love to hear from you! This is my first post and I look forward to many more!
nancy6
on 11/26/07 1:29 pm - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Kristie - I'm not having the sleeve done, but can definitely relate to your feelings of excitement and nervousness! I'm have the lap RNY done on 12/6 and am on day 5 of my clear liquid diet. I'm going through lots of emotions lately - excitement, anxiety, nervousness, second thoughts...but when it comes down to it, I'm sure I'm doing the right thing. I'm not real familiar with the sleeve but feel that whatever WLS option we choose is a step in the right direction to get to a healthier weight. I wish you all the best! Keep in touch! ~Nancy~
RoxyRAJ
on 11/28/07 9:52 am - Olathe, KS
Dear Nancy, I'm having the lap RNY done on 12/10 and wish you the best on 12/6... hang in there, keep up the fight, it will get easier... THere are a lot of us out here wishing you the best. Keep in touch- Debbie
nancy6
on 11/28/07 11:39 am - Tacoma, WA
Hi, Debbie - Thanks so much for the note! It is so nice to have the support of others going through the same thing... You'll be just a few days behind me - we'll have to keep in touch and compare notes. I'll be thinking of you on the 10th as well and wishing you a very easy surgery and quick recovery... We'll have to keep in touch! Take care... ~Nancy~
BarbD
on 11/30/07 4:48 am - IL
VSG on 12/11/07 with
Hi Kristie: I'm having a vsg Dec. 11 with Dr. Alvarez. Who is your doctor? Have you been to the VSG Forum yet? You'll get LOTS of information there. Good luck! Barb
blueyz083
on 12/2/07 8:38 am - Arlington, TX
I am using Dr. Jason Harrison in Texas. I have been to the VSG board and it is helpful!!! Let me know how you like your dr. because my bro is thinking about going to Mexico for his if insurance does not approve.
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years
Twinmama06 · 0 replies · 615 views
5 years
wendy T. · 0 replies · 643 views
4 Years!!!
Cindy C. · 0 replies · 856 views
3 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twinmama06 · 3 replies · 902 views
I am Back
megan W. · 0 replies · 761 views