finally got a date

resa1976
on 11/27/07 12:51 pm - Florence, MS
this sounds like a teenager who says I finally got a date ---get it? anyway they called me today and said my surgery is scheduled for december 10th I am soo excited,scared, and happy!!! I am ready to jump for joy(not that I physically could jump) but you understand.
nancy6
on 11/28/07 12:09 am - Tacoma, WA
Congratulations, Theresa!! (We may not be able to physically jump too much, but we can do the happy dance!!) It is an exciting day when you get that surgery date! I'm having mine on 12/6 so you'll be just a few days behind me. I'm in the midst of the clear liquid diet my surgeon requires for 2 weeks prior to surgery, which is kind of a drag, but I understand the reasoning. So far the time is passing pretty quickly for me - I'm sure it will for you, too. I wish you all the best... Keep in touch if you'd like to compare notes! ~Nancy~
RoxyRAJ
on 11/28/07 9:49 am - Olathe, KS
My date is also Dec 10th!!! I'm on day 3 of my pre-op liquid (lost 6 lbs so far) and can't wait till the surgery to get on the weight loss journey for real!!! Maybe we can compare experiences?? And encourage each other? Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years
Twinmama06 · 0 replies · 613 views
5 years
wendy T. · 0 replies · 643 views
4 Years!!!
Cindy C. · 0 replies · 854 views
3 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twinmama06 · 3 replies · 902 views
I am Back
megan W. · 0 replies · 760 views