Realize Band-Johnson & Johnson

Linda R.
on 1/20/08 6:43 am - Smithtown, NY
Anyone have this newer band? REALIZE made by Johnson & Johnson
tundratime
on 1/20/08 10:53 am - San Diego County, CA
Yes, I have the Realize Band. I was banded on 12/18/07, in San Diego. Honestly I didn't know I was getting this new type of band until my first fill last week. My nutritionist sent me the Realize packet with all the online support. I have not been able to log onto that support system yet because I do not have my band id number and customer service is closed on the weekends. I will register on Tuesday. Do you have this band type???
Linda R.
on 1/20/08 11:46 am - Smithtown, NY
Wow...you are the first person I have found! Yes, they give you a card with an id number on it. I think you need to get that from the doctor. I haven't logged on yet, I was a little confused over this. I got mine 12/20/7. We need to stay in touch It is a newer band out by Johnson and Johnson, guess it fits some people better. I am surprised your surgeon didnt tell you he put it in. Supposedly the port is flatter and it holds more saline. It has just been around a few months. When I find out more, I will let you know. Also the post op time for things is sooo less. 4 weeks you can have your first fill and 3rd week out you can eat regular food. Linda
tundratime
on 1/21/08 4:24 am - San Diego County, CA
I got the card when I left the hospital but didn't realize what it was and chucked it. That is why I need to get customer service to give me a new ID. I checked out the website though. I do admit it seemed a bit busy. Once I get my id (hopefully Tues.) I will set it up and let you know! My doctor told me that the port is the main differance with this band. I think the support system it offers is cool. This way our doctors can log on and track their patients between fills. I was nervous for the fill but honestly I didn't feel anything. I was stressing for nothing. How about you? Take care, and yes let's keep in touch! Sara
Linda R.
on 1/20/08 11:47 am - Smithtown, NY
How have you been feeling etc?
Linda R.
on 1/22/08 7:23 am - Smithtown, NY
That is funny! I thought it was an id number to my band for some reason. DUH? How would we know! Atleast I had mine in my wallet...I figured if I needed cpr or something they might want my number!!! LOL LOL I am going to look now also. I am happy we found each other. What did they explain to you about this band? I am going to try and log on now, I tried it at work and I had problems. Write back! How have you been doing? Can you eat anything? Do you feel anything different since the fill? I dont get full for the last 2 weeks like I used to, it is scaring me! I got my info packet from my doctor. Guess everyone works differently. SOme girl said there are only about 25-35 doctors that have started using this in the US. My email is [email protected] I am going to the website now, talk to you soon Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years
Twinmama06 · 0 replies · 615 views
5 years
wendy T. · 0 replies · 643 views
4 Years!!!
Cindy C. · 0 replies · 856 views
3 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twinmama06 · 3 replies · 902 views
I am Back
megan W. · 0 replies · 761 views