I made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christine C.
on 1/21/08 1:15 am - Port Deposit, MD
I am roughly 3 1/2 weeks out and have lost 27lbs ... which puts me in ONEDERLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo happy!!! It has been almost 2 years since I have been here. Now if I could up my water and protein I'm sure I could start dropping a little more too LOL
sweetpea4u
on 1/21/08 3:21 am - ., NH
skinny biotch! lol only joking! congrads! onderland!. your a little lightweight huh? i can't wait till i can say the same thing! good for you
Christine C.
on 1/21/08 3:25 am - Port Deposit, MD
LOL Hey I'll take that compliment any day!! hahahahahahaah Thank you!
Robin W.
on 1/22/08 2:44 am - West Seneca, NY
Awesome!!! I'm down 39 in amost 4 weeks, and I have about 15 until I get there...I'm so proud of you!
Michelle I.
on 1/22/08 6:12 am - VSG-1/6/14, CA
That is so awesome!!! How are you doing this! I have only lost, even though it is a loss, 15 pounds since surgery on 12/10??? I really need avise on what to eat and how to make sure I stay full! Any advise?
Robin W.
on 1/22/08 10:19 am - West Seneca, NY
I'm just trying to get the protein and water. I walk a lot too. Hang in there, because we all lose at different rates.
Angel P.
on 1/23/08 3:46 am - El Cajon, CA
make sure you're getting your water and protein. that's the most important thing. also make sure you're exercising...even if its just walking. That's what I do and I'm down 23 LBS. since 12/18. Also, you might try keeping track of every thing you "eat" and be sure to be honest with yourself. But like posted earlier, everyone loses differently, so just hang in there and you'll be fine. Good Luck aph
Chris S.
on 1/23/08 9:31 pm - Chula Vista, CA
Michelle - I believe you had lapband . . . which has a definitely different weight loss pattern than RNY, especially in the beginning. We can't compare ourselves to each other because everyone is so different, but we also can't compare ourselves to RYN. Also, men tend to lose weight much more quickly than women (so not fair!). So don't beat yourself up - just keep on track and do what you have to. There is a period where I just stalled completely at about 3 weeks out . . . drove me crazy. Things are starting to move again. Eat right, exercise, and be sure to get in the protein and water. Hang in there!
Michelle I.
on 1/24/08 7:58 am - VSG-1/6/14, CA
Cool. Would you happen to have any idea where to find some really good recipes? I can't keep eating chicken and fish....And your right, I did have the lap band.
pan2ezp
on 1/30/08 6:49 am - Brick, NJ
Hi Christine: Congrats. on being 3 1/2 weeks out. That is great. And you have already lost 27 pounds. Way to go girl. You are doing great. Donna P
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years
Twinmama06 · 0 replies · 613 views
5 years
wendy T. · 0 replies · 643 views
4 Years!!!
Cindy C. · 0 replies · 854 views
3 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twinmama06 · 3 replies · 902 views
I am Back
megan W. · 0 replies · 760 views