workout log 3/2-3/8

sweetpea4u
on 3/2/08 7:27 am - ., NH
so here we go for another week of logging in our workouts!. hope to see Wendy and Christine and a whole bunch more loggin in!...... i did ehhhh ok last week, not crazy workouts but hey it's something right? so today sunday 3/2 brisk ch ch chilly walk for 51 minutes what did you do? see ya next time!
cerenamorrell
on 3/2/08 7:52 am - Massena, NY
Well today I went to the gym, which I hate I might ad, but it is exercise. Can't wait for warmer weather. I jogged for 15 mins on the treadmill then a fast walk the last 15mins. After that I did about 15 mins of low weight lifting for my arms and chest then 50 crunches. I go to the gym about 4 times a week right now, that is all I can fit in my schedule with my three kids and working shift work. What is everyone else doing and how much.
Christine C.
on 3/2/08 9:04 am - Port Deposit, MD
I had a 5 hour drive today so I didn't get a long workout in ... but I did get my 1mile DVD done (with the help of my 2 littlest ones lol). Felt really good
wendy T.
on 3/3/08 4:21 am - Milwaukee, WI
Hey now..lol I am here. Sunday 1 mile with Leslie S. Monday working out with personal trainer...ouch...
Christine C.
on 3/6/08 2:43 am - Port Deposit, MD
Ok, so I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who has been horrible about updating this week I'm on another stall ... which really stinks! So I am only down 40lbs and am in my 16s still (not complaining don't get me wrong! lol). I've been doing my treadmill and my DVD ... nothing new and exciting to write about! lol
sweetpea4u
on 3/6/08 6:18 am - ., NH
hiya! well i've had a lame workout week so far huh? but today i joined up into a yoga class............ so 45 minutes of yoga today! and tomorrow i will walk or do the eliptical! i will i will! Christine. stalls stink!.... but don't say only 40 pounds! that is great! i am less than you and my surgury was on the 17!.. i think we all think that it is just going to fall off.. most people don't loss it very quickly( 100 pounds in 4 month kinda thing) think of all the postive out of it so far! hows the gym going Wendy? and ummmmmmm hm can't think of your name that also logged in...lol........ i WILL be back tomorrow with a report of some sort of workout....... or else someone slap me for not doing it!
wendy T.
on 3/6/08 1:13 pm - Milwaukee, WI
It has been going good. Mon-personal trainer for about 30 min...staff meeting caused me to get there late. Tuesday 45 treadmill with a nice lil incline... wed gym and washed clothes...running up and down the stairs...Thur a break...Friday personal trainer, and i am going to join a water aerobic class on Sunday.
Christine C.
on 3/7/08 12:18 am - Port Deposit, MD
Today was: 1 mile workout DVD (Walk Away Your Waistline) with the tension belt. 5 miles on exercise bike.
sweetpea4u
on 3/7/08 8:18 am - ., NH
looks good! today i did 60 minute brisk walk. i was all sweaty under my winter coat! 10 minutes of yoga
Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years
Twinmama06 · 0 replies · 615 views
5 years
wendy T. · 0 replies · 643 views
4 Years!!!
Cindy C. · 0 replies · 856 views
3 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twinmama06 · 3 replies · 902 views
I am Back
megan W. · 0 replies · 761 views