How are all the December people doing?

KellyMASS
on 12/3/08 6:45 am - MA
Tomorrow 12/4 will be one year for me and I was wondering how everyone that had surgery in December 2007 was doing...
Panni removal on 8*31*09~11lbs of skin removed!
353/324.5/299/180/165.. At ultimate goal! on 8/31/09/current 155lbs!!! 9/8/09
high/consult(4/18/07)/surgery weight/hopeful goal/ultimate goal
Surgery date 12/04/07...299 lbs... Ticker is from consult date.

kellymb
on 12/3/08 12:29 pm - Albuquerque, NM
I'm doing pretty well.  My one year anniversary will be on the 26th.  I'm down 150 pounds and feel great.  I do HATE all the loose skin though and I do know it could be better with more exercise.  I have not worked outside the home in over 3 years and I was just hired to start a new, exciting job.  I know I would not have even been considered 150 pounds ago.  I still have things to learn about nutrition and being sure I get in my daily protein and fluids, but I feel great AND my hair has come back! 

How are you doing?  Congrats on your anniversary tomorrow, can you believe it's been a full year already?  Kelly in Albuquerque
Pamela S.
on 12/4/08 1:31 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi,
Had my surgery 12/10/07. Doing real good also. Have lost 162 lb**** goal a month or so ago. I'm 5'11 so any lower won't be very good for me. Although I weighed 145-150 all my adult life but now since I'm 50 I think this is just fine.

Thank for asking....Pam
barbccrn
on 12/4/08 3:19 am, edited 12/4/08 3:20 am - Las Vegas, NV
Kelly...can you BELIEVE a year has gone by???? Of course I'll be posting a year in review on Saturday my 1 year surgiversary. 145 lbs down...about 40 more to go(my goal) but the scale is moving at snails pace for last couple of months. My scale was reading LO this week...changed battery twice...still said LO...got much pleasure throwing down the stairs. It now lives in garbage can. Top of 2morrows shopping list...New Scale!!! Looks like we're still on same track. My surgery weight was 295 and Tuesday I was at 173. Congrats surgery SISTA!!!!!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

MiniMello
on 12/10/08 11:17 am - PA
Better late than never huh?  Here I am posting to your message of 7 days ago.  My 1 yr surgery anniversary will be December 24th, and I'm doing great.  All my labs have been good so far, and I've lost 112 pounds so far - have 5 - 10 more pounds to lose.  I have slacked off some with my water & protein, but I always take my vitamins & other supplements.  I need to get back on tha****er & protein bandwagon . . . .  You look so cute in your picture Kelly!  Can you believe it's been a year for us?  wow  How are YOU doing ??

MiniMello

274/155
Maintaining

southernbelle52
on 12/11/08 9:32 am - Jacksonville, AL

My surgiversary is the 13th. I'm down 172 pounds. I have actually lost more than I weigh. I'm 2 pounds from not being overweight any longer. I have trouble believing I"m overweight. I wear size 8 in most things. It's the smallest I've ever been in my whole life that I can remember. Just had my year labs drawn. I will get the results Monday. I'm hoping my protein level has gone up and my vitamin D is where it should be. Both have been low. I had a bone density done and it was good, so my calcium must be working. I'm not always the best at taking my vitamins but most days I do get them. I still have foamies quite often. I wish I would learn to chew soon.
Hope everyone is doing well.

vickie

dmd573
on 12/27/08 1:50 am - Cleveland, OH
Today is my 1 year anniversary and I feel fantastic!  I never thought that I could feel this good.  It's amazing how my life has changed in 365 days!  I have lost 166lbs and am wearing size Large top and 16 pants.  Not bad from size 6x top and 32 pants.

I am having "skin issues".  I have seen many doctors because of it. I knew it was going to happen just didn't think it would happen so soon!

Cheers and congrats to all!

Live well, Love Much and Laugh Often

barbccrn
on 12/28/08 2:47 am - Las Vegas, NV
Happy Surgiversary. And WOW WOW WOW !!!!!!  Great work.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

poisonivy92
on 12/30/08 9:03 am - CT
Lap Band on 12/14/07 with
Dec 2007 update:
 Well where do I begin......I had been sick ALL SUMMER and noone could tell what was wrong w/ me....well finally my PCP did some tests....GALLSTONES!!!!!  Needless to say...w/ all of the lovely vomiting, etc that was going on everytime I had an attack.....it was best that I remained unfilled.....the ENTIRE SUMMER.....weight loss came to a halt....thank God I really didn't gain...(but I did see 199 for a hot minute...loololol) Deathly ill.....but I saw it!!!!!
I had my gallbladder removed two mths ago....and I feel great!  I've now had two fills...but I still don't feel full after I've eaten...I have to just stop myself...if that makes any sense.....I call it "sometimey" restriction....some days I take one bite and it's rough going down...other days I feel as though I could eat a house....clearly not where I need to be....but I'm working on it.
My 1yr. aniversary was Dec 14th...and I put together some pics just to see how far I've come......the scale might not be saying anything to me.....but those pics certainly did!!!!
So now on any given day I'm between 210-220.....I really need to put things in perspective.....I was 259/260......anything is better than going back there again!!!!! (but I still can't help being sad abt. not losing more....I'm working on these feelings)
I have another fill in Feb...hopefully I can go back sooner b/c I need to get on track
Happy 2009!!!!!
~Poisonivy92

KimJ
on 1/2/09 12:59 pm - Sacramento, CA
I am doing great.... anemic, unfortunately, but all in all, life is good!  I am down over 160lbs (93lbs post op) and looking forward to plastics.  I would like to lose 10 more lbs, but only from my gut folds, the rest of me is WAY SKINNY!  I have never vomitted, and I haven't really dumped either.... I eat what I want, but try and make smart choices (I must admit, Dec was hard!  I didn't gain or lose though...)... Scale has moved up and down a couple of lbs since October, so maybe I'm "Done"- May I stay here forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
6 years
Twinmama06 · 0 replies · 612 views
5 years
wendy T. · 0 replies · 640 views
4 Years!!!
Cindy C. · 0 replies · 849 views
3 Years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twinmama06 · 3 replies · 900 views
I am Back
megan W. · 0 replies · 755 views