Me, too, I have a date!

CarolZ
on 11/7/08 11:51 am - Atlanta, GA

I found out today -- my date is December 3.

I'm so excited!

What are the rest of you doing to prepare?

Carol

blisandt
on 11/8/08 1:25 am, edited 11/8/08 1:25 am - MA
sorting and labeling my clothes (by size.. in the order I will be ready for them); cleaning my house: moving furniture and stuff to vacuum since I won't for a long time post op; trying to eat right... and NOT TAKING ANY RISKS (I turned down an invited help someone get a couch up onto a roof so it could go into his appt through a window the other day): I cannot afford to get laid up with anything that will post pone my surgery.

And you? 

Highest: 324
Initial Consult: 315
Start of PreOpDiet: 301
Op Date (12/9/08): 286
08/26/09: ONDERLAND
MD's Goal: 188
Lap RNY and Lap Cholecystectomy (Gall Bladder) date: 12/09/08
CarolZ
on 11/10/08 9:17 am - Atlanta, GA
What a great idea!  I didn't think about sorting my clothes by size. 

I am eating right, too, and trying to give up Coke Zero.  It's the only thing that is really hard to give up.

I went shopping yesterday to buy slippers and look for the Magic Bullet that everybody raves about for liquifying food.  Couldn't find it, though.  Have you bought any protein drinks yet?

I know what you mean about taking risks:  everyone at work is sick right now and I'm avoiding them all.  I'm thinking of getting a can of Lysol and spraying everyone as they go past my office...

Best of luck for you!  I'll be praying for you and looking forward to hearing how you're doing after surgery.

fashionista813
on 11/13/08 10:18 am - Zanesville, OH
They have the Magic Bullet at Super Wal-Mart. That where I bought mine. Did you try there?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Approaching my 3 year mark
edwardtm · 2 replies · 1334 views
any ideas??
Saababy · 1 replies · 927 views
Getting back on track!!!
jcthinagain · 3 replies · 1498 views
2 year mark
Shystermom · 1 replies · 848 views