Let's Get This Party Started!!!

Its_My_Season
on 11/10/08 4:16 am - IL

It's finally our month!

Our date!

Our time!

Do you have any last meals planned?
Have you purchased an item of clothing in a really, really small size?
Have any sound advice to share?

Twin_Queen22
on 11/10/08 10:11 am
You said it girl!! I have the same day as you. As far a meals go.............. just taking it all in cause I may never be able too again.
Its_My_Season
on 11/10/08 9:21 pm - IL
Well, my last meal will be an early birthday dinner (my bday is 12/12) at a local seafood restaurants.

I purchased a MEDIUM Ed Hardy tee. It's so cute and I'm trying to up my game for my new Video Vixen status....I know, I'm a hot mess!

canlbnj
on 11/11/08 8:21 am - fanwood, NJ
Happy b'day in advance!

My date is 12-22.  Me and DH are going on a cruise to the Caribbean over the Thanksgiving weekend to celebrate our 30 year anniversary (which is actually today).  I look forward to having a taste of everything!  Or should I stick with all the healthy choices?...... maybe a little, but mostly no -- I'll never be able to eat like that again (BAD BAD attitude, I know).

CB
Its_My_Season
on 11/17/08 11:57 am - IL
Thanks for the early birthday wishes!

Congrats on your upcoming surgery and anniversary!

Its_My_Season
on 11/17/08 12:01 pm - IL
I was soooo bad today. I had some EXTRA YUMMY cheese garlic fries. I feel like crap now, but it was soooo worth it.

Christine1974
on 11/12/08 11:29 am - Virden, Canada
I'm having a hard time with "last meal syndrome" too!!  My date is Dec 8 also!  It was so far away, but now its zooming at me! 

Are you guys getting nervous or anything?  I am so excited for the big day, but still getting so nervous, about my restaurant and christmas and all that.  Have you all done early christmas shopping?  I don't think i'll be up to it after surgery...what do you all think?

keala
on 11/12/08 12:09 pm - Honolulu, HI
Now that I'm four weeks away,  I seem to be eating too much!  It's like I've lost control a bit .... got to reign that in!

Its_My_Season
on 11/17/08 12:00 pm - IL
I'm very nervous I'm worred about failing.
I'm doing ALL of my shopping via the internet.

I plan to rest at my Parent's home for one week, and if I feel up to it, I will work the next week from home. Just go with the flow and take one day at a time.

sara772779
on 11/12/08 5:16 pm - Allen, TX
I did really good during my log-the-food intake phase and actually lost about 18 pounds.  Once I got approval and my surgery date I have gone to two of my favorite restaurants because I probably won't be able to do them for at least a year post-op, just too fatty.  But now i am working in India for three weeks, eating Indian food, and I feel like I am gaining weight.   I have about three days once I get home before I start the liquid pre op phase and I am trying to avoid planning every meal like it is my last.  I am normal, right?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Approaching my 3 year mark
edwardtm · 2 replies · 1334 views
any ideas??
Saababy · 1 replies · 927 views
Getting back on track!!!
jcthinagain · 3 replies · 1498 views
2 year mark
Shystermom · 1 replies · 847 views