My date Dec 8

Kathy G.
on 11/20/08 12:00 am - Perrysburg, OH
A lucky Monday it will be.  Good luck to all in Dcember.  We will be starting the new year with a jump start.
thinkingthin.
on 11/23/08 10:50 am - Canada

I to Kathy ,are going for dec.8 2008  in michgan.Good luck.colleen

Kathy G.
on 11/24/08 6:49 am - Perrysburg, OH
Hi

Started diet today didn't do too bad.  Protein shakes, yogurt and soup.  I made it ok.  ou know two weeks is going to fly by.   My family is concerned because I can't have turkey or the trimmings,, but I don't care.  Keep in touch.

Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 11/24/08 2:30 am - TX
Yay!! Im December 8th also in Texas!! Cant wait. Good Luck to ya'll!
Kathy G.
on 11/24/08 6:51 am - Perrysburg, OH
Hi

Did you start you r diet today.  I did and did fine jst the liquid stuff.  Yogurt, crfeam of wheat and soup.  Not bad, it'll go by fast, I mean the two weeks before surgery.  Keep in touch. Take care.

Kathy
chackramp55
on 11/24/08 11:16 am - 33010, FL
Hey guys! I'm having my RNY on December 8 in South Florida. That's right around the corner. I started my shakes today, too. They're actually not half bad. GL
Christine1974
on 11/25/08 9:16 am - Virden, Canada
I'm on the 8th also!  In Medicine Hat, Alberta.

Good luck everyone!!
sra
on 11/28/08 1:11 am - Willard, MO
Missouri.  My surgery date is also December 8th.  I am excited, but nervous too. 
Kathy G.
on 11/29/08 3:23 am - Perrysburg, OH
Hi

For those of us with the surgery date, Dec. 8th.  It's closing in and aren't we excited.  Hope the diest is going well for everyone.  Lost 8 lbs!  Not bad here.  Can handle it for sure.  I'm so excited and my husband is also.  Take care all of you and only a few days more.

KathyG
dspcentury
on 11/29/08 5:21 am
Kathy......

I will be having surgery on Dec. 8th. After doing all the work for the preparation  I can't wait to do it!! Before I do the surgery, I am involved in a research study that involves diabetics and the Gastric Bypass. I hope that it will help future diabetic who face the having surgery. I am looking for the surgery to reverse all my medical problems. ( Doctors say it can!!)
Well good luck to everyone doing the surgery with me because we all will do great!!!

David............

Most Active
Recent Topics
Approaching my 3 year mark
edwardtm · 2 replies · 1334 views
any ideas??
Saababy · 1 replies · 927 views
Getting back on track!!!
jcthinagain · 3 replies · 1498 views
2 year mark
Shystermom · 1 replies · 847 views