Sipping water

PSJ71
on 12/1/08 10:43 am - Blanchard, OK

Hi All,

I do have a question.  I am preband and hope to have it either at the end of this month or sometime in January.  However, I am wondering how in the world you get in 64 ounces of water a day when we can't drink while eating or an 30 minutes to an hour before or after eating, especially if it is just sips of water. 

On average, how much should  you be drinking in an hour's time?  I figure it should be at least 8 ounces an hour if you go by 8 hours.  Does this sound like too much in an hour?  But, most of us don't have just 8-hour days from the start to finish of our days.   I'm just not sure how much to shoot for per hour. 
Sorry if it's a dumb question, but I have the bad habit of drinking when I eat, so I have been working on that. 

TIA,

Sh3rry
on 12/2/08 2:12 am - Syracuse, NY
at first it will be hard w new tummy but most of the time thats all your doing is drinking 64 oz is anything liquid .. clear that is so chicken broth is a part of your 64 oz also SF pops are liquid too. It sounds hard but it works out eventually once your tummy gets used to it.

Sherry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Approaching my 3 year mark
edwardtm · 2 replies · 1334 views
any ideas??
Saababy · 1 replies · 927 views
Getting back on track!!!
jcthinagain · 3 replies · 1498 views
2 year mark
Shystermom · 1 replies · 847 views