how are my december buddies doing??

luvinmyfour
on 2/22/09 1:51 am - haverhill, MA
hey all, just trying to get an update on all of you...things are going great for me I love my RNY !!! I am down about 70 pounds now and I feel great !!! my blood pressure is a normal 127/64 and my blood sugars are at a nice 74-80 fasting in the morning !!! my knees dont hurt when I walk and my back is getting better by the day !!!  (((((HUGS)))) to all of you
@-(------ Michelle

Julie G.
on 2/22/09 2:37 am
I am SO glad to hear that your health is returning!!!!  I, too, love my RNY though I'm still learning about my new pouch and what makes it grouchy!  lol

Keep up the awesome work!  70 Pounds!  AWESOME! 

B. Cessna
on 2/22/09 6:25 am - Gettysburg, PA
Hey, really glad to hear that you are doing well, 70 lbs,  congrats!
I am doing well, still adjusting to the new things weekly, like clothes that actually fall off, lol! I have lost 54 lbs and lots of inches.I  feel better and I am looking forward to exercising soon, for now I walk. Still having problems with the protein intake, can't find a shake I can drink. I got a bunch of recipes and I am making one tonite.
hugs,
Brenda

*Confidence is feeling satisfied with who and what we are*

Tom B.
on 2/22/09 6:27 am - Runnemede, NJ
that is so awesome! What a inspiration you are.

My update is in my sig and my new avi. otherwise sailing on cloud 9.
Weight
Consult/ Sugery/Current/Goal/lost
358.4         347     217    218   141.4
7/31/08 12/18/08-03/24/2010 

Timing is everything.

I sure hope my scale is correct.lol

http://www.myspace.com/f14tcjoe

look me up on Facebook too    
Kathy V.
on 2/23/09 12:39 am - MA
OMG
That is awesome

Is that since your surgery or including what you lost pre-op? 

I am down 44 since surgery.  Need new clothes badly !!!   I have hit 2 plateau's already.  Those stink.   I am off blood pressure meds, fluid pills and cholesterol meds.  And, I joined a GYM  (Cederdale).  So far just getting to learn the machines but I walk in the pool for 45 minutes. 

Best decision I ever made......again, congrats to YOU !!!

.....kathy   

luvinmyfour
on 2/24/09 3:26 am - haverhill, MA
I left the hospital at 279 lbs and I weighed in this morning at 204 I know alot of it was fluid from the surgery but I went in the hospital weighing 269-270 but like you said those plateau's stink  I would love to join cederdale but $$$ is tight so I joined WOW in Methuen and I think I need a pt but maybe cederdale in the summer I hope now that I am back to work after 2 months things will get better !!! well congrats on the 44
@-(------ Michelle

mcox
on 2/23/09 11:47 am
I am down 45 lbs and very much glad that I did the RNY.  It truly is a great feeling to have loose fitting clothes! and I have already taken 3 tubs to the 2nd hand store.
Candice L.
on 2/23/09 1:09 pm - IN
Hey!

Congrats on the 70 pounds!  I'm not losing quite as fast but I'm not too far behind you. :)
I haven't heard from many of the December buddies either. I was wondering where they all went...lol 
I'm glad that things are going well for you and make sure to keep in touch!

Candice 

KatieB2003
on 2/23/09 10:10 pm - Garrettsville, OH
Congratulations... 70lbs is quite amazing. I am down 29 lbs since surgery... not as much but I like it. I figure almost 15 lbs a month is good. I had a lovely stall there for awhile, but hopefully it's breaking. Since I've been hopping from 250-248 lbs lately and this morning I am down to 246. YAY!

Meet the Surgeon Aug 1, 2011 .... hopefully the surgeons office is right and everything will go fast and I'll have surgery later this month. 

http://porcenaluk.blogspot.com/

Cindy P.
on 2/24/09 11:06 am
I see a LOT of us are really glad of our December surgeries.  I am too!  It's so good to hear how well we're all doing.  I still have a long way to go, but I am SO encouraged!  Let's keep it up everyone!

Cindy
[
Most Active
Recent Topics
Approaching my 3 year mark
edwardtm · 2 replies · 1335 views
any ideas??
Saababy · 1 replies · 928 views
Getting back on track!!!
jcthinagain · 3 replies · 1499 views
2 year mark
Shystermom · 1 replies · 849 views