Good Idea - December 11 Folks - Time to Check In

Rob B.
on 3/19/09 2:25 am - Jefferson City, TN

How is everyone doing?  Would love to hear from you guys!

luvinmyfour
on 3/20/09 9:56 am - haverhill, MA
December 2nd here HIT ONDERLAND THIS WEEK DOWN 80 POUNDS NOW AND LOVING MY RNY !!!
diabetes are within normal limits...83 fasting and loving not feeling like shi* any more my blood pressure was at 124/62 this morning which is great and my cholesterole is a nice 150.   how about you?
@-(------ Michelle

B. Cessna
on 3/23/09 8:46 am - Gettysburg, PA
hello Rob,
 Things are going good for me. I have lost 68 pounds and my BMI is 39.0 which makes me obese, I started at 288 and a BMI of 51 super obese. I actually got into a size 16 jeans and I think that a 14 may fit, going shopping this weekend! Life is good, how are you doing?

*Confidence is feeling satisfied with who and what we are*

Kristy A.
on 3/23/09 11:46 pm - South Burbs, MN
What's up asking how everyones doing and not posting about how YOU'RE doing?  I had surgery on 12/11 and have lost 48 so far. Much slower than I expected, but I'll take it.  Hope things w/ your band are going well. Have you been in for fills yet?

Kristy   (weight loss below does not include 16lbs lost during pre WLS diet)
START:  325                            Day of Surgery :309                          GOAL:  180

Rob B.
on 3/24/09 7:58 am - Jefferson City, TN
Hey Kristy,

Yes I have been in for "fills".  Actually got the 2nd "fill" this morning and I feel really good about it.  I seem to have a lot more restriction with this second "fill".  The Lap Band system is great but does take a bit longer especially when your physician is conservative but its ALL GOOD.  I am down 35 lbs and as you say...I'll take it.  I think my weight loss will resume now that I have or seem to be getting the restriction from the band that I need.  Anyway, thanks for your reply....

take care,
Rob
Kristy A.
on 3/25/09 6:44 am - South Burbs, MN
35# gone is great!  I bet now that you've got alittle more restriction that will help even more.  One of the local MN girls has the band and I know her weight loss really increased once she started exercising. I think she does two 1/2 hr walks a day.  If I could only do that..... I'm just getting in a measily 15-20 minutes ONCE a day.

Kristy   (weight loss below does not include 16lbs lost during pre WLS diet)
START:  325                            Day of Surgery :309                          GOAL:  180

Robert G.
on 4/3/09 4:15 am
RNY on 12/08/08 with
December 8th - Down 84 pounds since consultation - So happy!
BobRoo
thismomrocks
on 4/3/09 12:10 pm - Hillsborough, NJ
Down 60 lbs.  Weight loss is slowing the last few weeks, but there are so many things I can do better.  I need to work on the following that I am stinking at currently:
- exercising
- getting my protein
- getting my fluids - i was also drinking crystal light iced tea until someone just today pointed out that they have caffeine, so I guess I will re-evaluate that.  Darn!
- getting enough sleep
- taking my vitamins
- creating a schedule for eating/drinking/vitamins.  I think that will help me.

Wow, that's just about everything!  Oh well, at least i know how to improve.  I really need to make the most of this weight loss window that i feel slipping through my fingers.
Ellen

robin91
on 4/9/09 7:33 am
I had my RNY on 12/4/08 -I'm down 85 lbs!  YAY!!!!!!!

I"ve been trying to change my weight loss tracker but nothing I do seems to work so it's not reflecting a correct weight loss.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Approaching my 3 year mark
edwardtm · 2 replies · 1334 views
any ideas??
Saababy · 1 replies · 927 views
Getting back on track!!!
jcthinagain · 3 replies · 1498 views
2 year mark
Shystermom · 1 replies · 847 views