???????????????????????

bzlatich
on 3/19/09 6:27 am - Kennewick, WA
what are all my december surgery buddies eating every day???????? 

i have been working real hard on protein? vitamins are coming alone, Is anyone taking vitamin in capsule form, my nut told me a few weeks ago that i could start taking capsules. if so what brand do you use and what stores have them. any help would be great.

i finally starting walking this week, ive been slow at getting to the exercise part, i had a 6 week recovery due to a bleeding problem i had after surgery, i also have an appointment monday at curves to start a membership.

good luck everyone

barb
Barb
donnaN
on 3/19/09 9:17 am - Norwalk, CA
RNY on 12/18/08 with
Hey there Barb,
Good for you walking and all. Curves is a great place to work out. I was a member there before. I just can't afford it anymore, but I have been exercising at the city gym, since my 6 wk check up and I have been walking since I got home.  I have been very blessed and had no setbacks, so I could do it.  I have lost 60 lbs as of my 3 month date, yesterday I am having a bit of trouble getting in all of my water some days though.  Anyone else?  Before WLS, I could down a bottle in 2 drinks, now it takes me hours. Vitamins are ok, doing good with those. I have had a hard time with eating very slow.  I was use to shoveling it in and then moving on can't do that now either. LOL!!!  Take care and God Bless you           Hugs,  Donna
Kathy V.
on 3/20/09 12:13 am - MA
Hi All

HAPPY SPRING

I am doing well.  I had no problems with this surgery at all.  I have at least one protein shake a day and try to focus on protein and water.  I still do chewable vitamins and take my synthroid now without crushing it. 
I joined a gym a month ago and have actually enjoyed working out.  WHO KNEW ????
I am down 52lbs as of the last time I stepped on the scale. 
I love the NEW me !!!! 

Good luck to all you DECEMBER girls.

.....kathy   

Most Active
Recent Topics
Approaching my 3 year mark
edwardtm · 2 replies · 1334 views
any ideas??
Saababy · 1 replies · 927 views
Getting back on track!!!
jcthinagain · 3 replies · 1498 views
2 year mark