Update on my progress! Hope u guys are ok too!

HIgurl
on 3/27/09 5:08 am
hey guys! I hardly post on here anymore so just wanted too say hello.  I am doing ok.  I think i have just gotten out of another stall...i was hovering btween 176-177 for about a month but now I am btwn 171-172 as of yesterday.  'that is 52-53 wt loss since surgery.  I am losing A LOT of hair and i hate it.  i am now on all my vitamins like i am supposed to.  i wasnt on my calcium citrate bcuz i couldnt find any good ones but my NUT gave me some.  I also ordered the calcium chews from Bariatric Advantage but they are on back order.  anyway hope all iis well with u guys!
Kristy A.
on 3/27/09 5:13 am - South Burbs, MN
Congrats on your weight loss so far and breaking out of the stall. They suck!  You'll have to post how you like the new chews from BA. I'm interested to hear. Someone told me that if they're the same as the other brand that got discontinued, they're sort of like a Milky Way.  That sounds nummy. :-)

Kristy   (weight loss below does not include 16lbs lost during pre WLS diet)
START:  325                            Day of Surgery :309                          GOAL:  180

HIgurl
on 3/27/09 6:22 am
thanks..i will do that
Kathy V.
on 3/28/09 4:12 am - MA
I just got an email that my calcium from BA was shipped.  I can't wait.  I ordered it a long time ago.  I too am taking all the vitamins but not the calcium.  FYI...I also got the BA coffee protein and I LOVE it.  It is like a coffee shake. 

.....kathy   

jcheryld
on 3/28/09 7:07 am

Congrats on your success! The hair loss sucks... how long before it stops?

Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Approaching my 3 year mark
edwardtm · 2 replies · 1334 views
any ideas??
Saababy · 1 replies · 927 views
Getting back on track!!!
jcthinagain · 3 replies · 1498 views
2 year mark