15 weeks out how much are you eating?

moore37042
on 4/5/09 5:15 am - TN, TN

Because of a leak I am still on 2 TB of food after 15 weeks....still have a feeding tube (but I am not using it). How much is the norm to be consumed at this point? Sometimes I overeat or eat something that doesn't agree with me...I have only been eating for a few weeks now. Also, because of the leak I had been getting 1800 calories on the feeding tube. I have only lost 37 lbs. Will I catch up or will the delay hender me from loosing weight? Joy

royalsurface
on 4/5/09 6:40 am - Beatrice, NE
Hey girl,
I hope you are feeling better.
Are you going to be at the support group meeting this monday??
I hope you are feeling up to it..would like to see you there.
I still can only eat 1/4 to 1/2 cup of food, not much more then 1month-2months out.  I'm sure you will be catching up very soon since you aren't using your feeding tube...stay positive, I know you have been through alot, I can't imagine! Well, don't over do it and keep up the great work.
Later,
Rachel

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.
moore37042
on 4/8/09 4:30 am - TN, TN
THE FEEDING TUBE CAME OUT TODAY!!!!! YEAH!!! Should get a medical release in the next day or so...off to Curves I go...Life is good....God is good. Joy

antsissy1
on 4/7/09 10:05 pm - FL
I hope you are feeling better soon.  You are still doing well with the weight loss but I am sure it will improve once you get a little more nutrition in.  I only eat 1/2 cup of food at a meal and I try to stay within 3 meals a day.  I do feel like I can eat more but I am not doing it.  That feeling has been troubling me alot.  Keep us posted on how you are feeling.

QueenDe
on 4/9/09 2:14 am - Indianapolis, IN
I am at 4oz. of food per meal

Most Active
Recent Topics
Approaching my 3 year mark
edwardtm · 2 replies · 1334 views
any ideas??
Saababy · 1 replies · 927 views
Getting back on track!!!
jcthinagain · 3 replies · 1498 views
2 year mark