December people..what are you eating today?

greeneyegurl1980
on 4/12/09 2:49 pm - Weirton, WV
Ok I have seen this on the other forums. I like to pop in the "eating good in the neighborhood" topics sometimes just to get some ideas or to see what everyone else is eating. So I thought it would be good to have one in here for those that had our surgery in December. I know I personally wonder if i'm eating right and ect so this will give me some insite on everyone elses diet.

Soooo
What did you all have to eat today??

B: 5 oz of kellogs almond cereal w/ 2% milk
L: Missed lunch
D: a few bites of ham, scallops, brocclii, and 1 bite of macro salad
S: 2 small pieces of ham

Today has not been a good day for me on my protein or eating balenced..I normally get all my protien in but there are some day's like today...
Before Surgery: 342
Current: 214
Goal: 160
jemma28
on 4/12/09 11:22 pm - Houston, TX
B:  small piece of breakfast casserole (eggs, milk, cheese and sausage)
      coffee
L:  ham and cheese roll up
      4 cubes of seedless watermelon
       5 soy crisps
S:  Beef jerkey
D:  Chicken tostada made with baked chicken, a baked corn tortilla and 1 spoon of Black bean   and corn salsa.  1 tsp light sour cream and shredded cheese.
Snack:  100 cal pack of popcorn with ranch seasoning (didn't finish the whole thing)

terrible day for me.  protien was low and carbs were too high.  I thik i had an emotional eating day.  I was PMS'ing and feeling sorry for myself over my slow weightloss.  I'm sure this was the worst possible thing I could do...and it certainly wont help with my weightloss but old habits are hard to break.
Jill

nikkemo
on 4/14/09 7:59 am - Orange, CA
Breakfast: scrambled egg with cheese
Lunch: I haven't had lunch
Dinner: taco meat, refried beans and cheese.
Honeymoon challenge Participant.  It's about to be a hot summer

nicolerobinson
on 4/14/09 10:16 pm - Lithonia, GA
wow I am impressed I only can eat 3oz until my anniversary!  I eat alot of seafood and veggies I cheat every now and then with some pasta but not too much.
Robert G.
on 4/21/09 3:25 am
RNY on 12/08/08 with

I had:

Soy Protein shake for breakfast
Powercrunch Peanut Butter bar for snack
Wrap ( not the whole thing) 2 slices of turkey, hummus and lettuce and tomato
Dinner is going to be left over Veal with eggplant from Sunday Dinner out ( one restaurant portion I used to finish in one sitting and have room for dessert, now 2 thirds come home with me and I fini**** in three or four sittings)

Snack - either Murry's Sugar free lemon cookies or half cup of no sugar added ice cream (Love it)

BobRoo
Most Active
Recent Topics
Approaching my 3 year mark
edwardtm · 2 replies · 1334 views
any ideas??
Saababy · 1 replies · 927 views
Getting back on track!!!
jcthinagain · 3 replies · 1498 views
2 year mark
Shystermom · 1 replies · 847 views