Fat grams

Stacey M.
on 5/1/09 2:12 am - Fargo, ND
I know that I should know this but I am at work and have none of my informational stuff with me so I thought I would ask here.  How many grams of fat a day should we have?  I have hit a stall for the last 10 days so I am going to start using FitDay to keep track of everything and see what I am doing wrong.  I walk 3 miles everyother day and eat no sweets, but I am afraid I am able to eat to much at a time so I feel I better go back to the basics and start with keeping track of everything. Thanks!

Stacey
fluffigal
on 5/1/09 8:11 am - MI
OMG you are doing GREAT!!!!! I'm at hme and I don't know how much fat misplaced paper work.  Sorry.  I just wanted to say CONGRATS on the weight loss
Alycia

286/156/144/155    5'5 1/2"
day pre-surg diet started & highest weight/ current/ dr's goal/my goal
ohcardsmalycia.jpg Century card image by fluffigal
Guilt is the Teacher, Love is the Lesson
Joan Borysenko
Stacey M.
on 5/1/09 9:21 am - Fargo, ND
Thanks!
Tom B.
on 5/3/09 11:13 pm - Runnemede, NJ

If you want to do the math. 6 small meals times 15 grams per serving equals 90 grams per day. that seams a bit high. But I know I am not allowed more than 12- 15 grams per serving. I uauly don't come close to that in any one meal mostof the time.

Hope this helps.

Weight
Consult/ Sugery/Current/Goal/lost
358.4         347     217    218   141.4
7/31/08 12/18/08-03/24/2010 

Timing is everything.

I sure hope my scale is correct.lol

http://www.myspace.com/f14tcjoe

look me up on Facebook too    
antsissy1
on 5/4/09 9:28 am - FL
Hi Stacey,

I Have a different set of rules from my surgeon but I will share them with you even though it is days past when you asked.

I am to choose food that contains less that 30% of its calories from fat, less than 10% of it should be saturated fat and les than 1% of trans fats.  If we stay within this guideline for each of our meals then we don't exceed the fat limits.

You are doing fantastic by the way!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Approaching my 3 year mark
edwardtm · 2 replies · 1334 views
any ideas??
Saababy · 1 replies · 927 views
Getting back on track!!!
jcthinagain · 3 replies · 1498 views
2 year mark
Shystermom · 1 replies · 847 views