PSYCHED!

BrandNewMe2010
on 10/10/10 1:14 am
Oh, here everyone is!! :D I thought there were only 3 of us, Yay for finding so many more.

My tentative date set by the insurance company is December 6th. After jumping through all the hoops for the insurance company plus some extra the dr made me jump through I got my approval less than 2 weeks after my case was submitted! YAY!! I was so excited that when the letter came after all the BS I've been through to get here, I started crying.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone! :D
 Nicole - First appt & Nutrition appt 3/11/10, Upper GI 4/8, Psych Eval 4/16, Cardiac Clrnc 8/5, Last Appt 8/6, Motility Study 9/7, Case FINALLY submitd 9/24, Approval Letter received 10/6

asnice30
on 10/12/10 8:06 am - Mableton, GA
Dec. 17th for RNY in Cancun. A little nervous. Mostly excited. Glad to see other December posters on here!
StelisaI
on 10/25/10 11:47 am - Downingtown, PA
Congrats to all! December can't come soon enough!

Sincerely,
                                        Stelisa I.
                          Got Switched December 16, 2010

My Angel is Ellen G.
                   Thank you for being an amazing angel and friend!

Leza F.
on 10/25/10 2:40 pm - Wheat Ridge, CO
December 14, 2010....the day AFTER my last day of fall semester :)
http://lezabug.blogspot.com/
http://barigurl1976.blogspot.com/  Going Bariatric on a Budget!!

Melody272
on 10/27/10 1:34 pm - Miami, FL
oh cool, well my classes finishes around the 14th also but I wanted to wait since you have to be pretty much starving for a week before surgery and that wouldnt be good for finals,
julieb7525
on 10/28/10 2:00 am - Ocean Springs, MS
Revision on 01/14/15
Gee, I wish I would of thought of that...  Guess I'm in for some torture! lol Hope it doesn't affect my grades.....  Good luck on finals!

ArtisticallyUgly
on 10/31/10 1:20 pm, edited 10/31/10 1:21 pm - NY
 I'm going in on December 7th , I cannot wait! I'm doing research, figuring out what are some tolerable drinks, shakes, pureed foods.  I'm also "trying" to mentally prepare for the week of just clear liquids aka water.  Very scary stuff  .  What are you guys doing to prepare? or are just going to "wing it"? curious.  And how long is everyone taking off from work/school or strenuous activities?

Good Luck everyone 

jdmerck
on 11/6/10 11:25 am - Punta Gorda, FL
Howdey all...My date has been set to Dec 15th, kinda scared and excited all rolled into one, i start the liquid diet Dec 1, im worried about that cause of the protein shakes, my dr said to drink 3-4 EAS or Atkins shakes a day but i have a problem with Milky shakes, i dont have a dairy tolerance its just i hate the taste of  milk, so Mon im goin to GNC to loom at the Alpine Punch isopure and taste it...i need to stay busy those 2 weeks and keep my mind off of not having food and just drink drink drink...
Sabryna10
on 11/6/10 3:15 pm - San Rafael, CA
I am here  December 7.  It can't come soon enough for me.   Feel free to add me as a friend here.
Wishing you all the best.

Hightest wt  330   Pre surgery wt 303  Surgery wt 268  My goal wt 140

bcarter1220
on 11/18/10 6:10 am - Scott, AR
Lap band surgery for me on December 21st...  Like all of you excited but scared..

Most Active
Recent Topics