PSYCHED!

StelisaI
on 9/13/10 11:01 pm - Downingtown, PA
DECEMBER 30, 2010 WOAHOO! When are all the other December dates?

Sincerely,
                                        Stelisa I.
                          Got Switched December 16, 2010

My Angel is Ellen G.
                   Thank you for being an amazing angel and friend!

NathanLocated
on 9/15/10 1:42 am - Carmel, ME
Congrats on getting your surgery date!  the time will fly bye :)  Keep up the great work!

Nate

Melody272
on 9/18/10 5:11 am - Miami, FL
Hi !

I have been coming to this forum for quit a while now, but didnt want to be the first one to post and be a loner lol. I'm so glad to have you here ! Anyway, I'm scheduled for December 17. I have ben aproved since May but my former doc and staff was giving me the runaround about a date and by the time they finally got their act together, 8 weeks later, I was already fed up with waiting and my summer was over. I had no choice but to go back to school and have the surgery after the semester is over. I went on to find an other doctor, and I'm much happier with this one. Things hapen for a reason, so now we have to wait a few months. I bet you are excited !!

Melody
mommy2zynkhia85
on 9/29/10 12:58 pm - Norfolk, VA
Hi melody I have a question for you, when u found a different doctor did you have to start the process all over again?
Melody272
on 10/27/10 1:26 pm - Miami, FL
oh hi, sorry for the delay, for some reason I didnt get notified about a responce to this posting.

hmm, no I didnt have to start the process again. I was already aproved all they had to do is call the insurance and let them know that they were going to be doing the surgery for me and request a date change. My old doctor gave me copies of all my visits, so I went on well prepared to the new doctor. Everything has being good so far :)

Melody
tmb_253
on 9/30/10 12:21 am, edited 9/30/10 12:23 am - La Vergne, TN
Hello December WLS!!!! let me start off by saying congrats on getting a date. I am excited for you. My date is December 29,2010 whooo hoooo!!!  I am a little nervous but I know it will be alright we have a little time to wait so Im trying to get things together start eating better and excercising  trying different protein shakes transitioning for my sleeve!!!!! let's all keep in touch feel free to add me as a friend i will be posting a pic pretty soon God bless you all,  Tashanda
  YOU WON'T CHANGE YOUR LIFE,UNTIL YOU CHANGE YOUR CHOICES!!!!!!  
tirvin24
on 10/4/10 3:06 am
Woo Hoo........Dec. 7th here!

Tee
Michelle H.
on 10/4/10 4:29 am - Canada
I am December 13th here. My Revision is going to be exactly 11 years from the day of my original WLS...
Michelle
My is Debbie M.......I am to lo24 (Louisa)
RNY 338- 185.  Regain to SW260 CW 236 GW 150ish?

julieb7525
on 10/5/10 4:56 am - Ocean Springs, MS
Revision on 01/14/15
December 10th here, I also had to wait until my semester was over to have my surgery. But I am scheduled now and everything is booked!!~ WoooHooo

Melody272
on 10/27/10 1:29 pm - Miami, FL
YAY hi5 !!!
Most Active
Recent Topics