December 13!!

syrboobaby
on 10/6/10 4:50 am - Syracuse, NY
I'm excited!!!
BrandNewMe2010
on 10/10/10 1:07 am
WOOO HOOO!!! My tentative date set by the insurance company is Dec 6th! :D I'm so excited too!! :D 
syrboobaby
on 10/11/10 4:22 am - Syracuse, NY
Oh, cool!!!  We can go thru this together and compare notes and successes!!  :-)
shendricks
on 10/16/10 7:49 am - Wolf Point, Mt
Yippee- My date is Dec 13th as well.  I got my date 4 months ago so it has seemed like an eternity but now time seems to be flyin by.  Christmas will be here before we know it.
Sharon

spectrumsister
on 11/8/10 12:10 pm - Buffalo, NY
Hey guys,
My date is the 13th, too!  When do you all start pre-op diets, if you have them? What about pre-admissions testing?
jamaicangirl111
on 12/2/10 11:02 pm - New York, NY
I have a December 13 surgery date.  I am a bit scared as the only surgery I have ever had was a c-section.  I have pre-testing on the 7th and then the next week is the big day.  I am also excited as I am looking forward to the changes.  I was not put on a pre-operation diet, and I am so not looking forward to the puree and liquid stuff but I know it is all worth it in the end..Good luck every body!!!
Myfurtureisbright
on 12/4/10 1:17 am - PA
My date is the 13th also! Good luck guys and congrats!
Stephaniemichellesmi
th

on 12/7/10 9:00 am - TX

My date is also the 13th...it's our lucky day!!!!  My preop diet started on the 29th, with a protein shake subbing for two meals each day...the day before is a full liquid diet...because my doctor is a 2 hour drive, we do all admissions and preop blood work at 12:15 am the day of our surgery so we only have to make that one trip...I wish everyone an uncomplicated surgery and speedy recovery and a pair of skinny jeans too :O)

Most Active
Recent Topics