MAY 18th BABY

Sarahbear1
on 4/4/11 8:37 am - Edmonton, Canada
Yes .... That's right!!!!! I Got my date and the cherry on top is Chance is my surgery buddy. Having a concrete date is exactly what I needed to get me modivated again!! I can't stop smiling :)

Tige-Girl
on 4/4/11 9:18 am - Canada
ISn't that great that you 2 will be done the same day!?!?! How lucky is that! I imagine it will be good to know you are not alone in that moment!

Keelan
on 4/4/11 2:06 pm
I just posted on Chance's post. But I'll say the same thing here. Whoooo Friggin Hooo, I can't believe you both will be going through surgery together. I loved have Kim as my surgery buddy, she helped me alot as I did her. You and Chance will do awesome and I so wish you all the best. Like I just told Chance I'm moving down on the bench to make room for the 2 of you to sit with me.
I may not be able to come and see you but I will be with you in Spirit that for sure.

HW:274  SW:238  CW: 150.0  1St goal: 199.8  2nd goal:174 (100 pound lost)
My Persoanl Goal: (HIgh)150 (Low)140

1st goal acheived December 27th/2010. 1 week after my 3rd month surgery anniversary.
2nd goal acheived June 4th/2011. 2 weeks after my 8th Month Surgiversary

Gall Bladder surgery April 12,2012

You can either believe it will happen.....or believe it won't.  Both are self fulfilled prophesies. For Me it has happened.  My Surgery was September 21/2010

Heatherde
on 4/4/11 2:22 pm
I hope I am as lucky as you 2 to have a surgery buddy! Any takers?
Dreena G.
on 4/5/11 9:15 am - Canada
Let everyone know once you get a date...and if anyone has the same date then you can be surgery buddies.

Colleen had surgery the same time as me, but we really didn't know each other...so I felt a little lonely.

I"M SO HAPPPYYYYY for you Sarah (and Chance)!!!  You will be amazing!

Who is your surgeon?  You're gonna have one awesome, awesome summer!

YIPPEEEE!!!

Adrianna O.
on 4/5/11 12:08 am - Canada
I'm so excited for you and Chance....

I'll be there to come visit you and cheer you both on.

deedee123
on 4/5/11 1:02 pm - Canada
YAYYYYYYY!!!  Good luck to you, can't wait to hear more from you as the time gets closer and of course see the wonderful results you will get once its done!

D.
Kelly-AnneH
on 4/5/11 9:15 pm - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 06/26/12
I'm so happy for you Sarah! You've been so patient, but now you're on your way!

Kelly-Anne

Highest 303.4, Surgery 263, Current 217.8, Goal 180

Gizzys
on 4/6/11 12:41 am - Canada
Congrats on your date.  You will do great!

Giselle

I'm 5 ft 7.5 inches tall... 
 "The best way to predict your future is to create it."                   

~ Unknown       

Most Active