Any Eagle River Losers?

TwinAndTeenMom
on 8/9/09 3:37 pm
Oh, that sounds awful, doesn't it? LOL  Just wondering if anyone is closer to Eagle River.  I have to break my addiction to Johann's, and work on just ordering soup or something else I can handle.  I'm just a week post op.

So, any neighbors?
Victoria
Eagle River, AK

RNY 8/3/09

Kingswifey
on 8/19/09 5:12 pm - AK
looks like i am your next best thing!!! LOL cant wait to see you next tues!!!
Mechelle Marie
on 8/27/09 5:09 am
I will be in Eagle River in 2 weeks, we just bought a house. Feel free to add me to yahoo. [email protected]
TwinAndTeenMom
on 8/27/09 10:09 am
Yaaaay! Now there are two of us! LOL
Victoria
Eagle River, AK

RNY 8/3/09

jeaneem
on 11/5/09 12:20 pm, edited 11/5/09 12:20 pm - Anchorage, AK
I am not Eagle River but CHUGIAK!  Can I be counted!??  hahaha

I am actually 2 years post op.  BUT, at 1 year I had a severe slip and had to have a revision ..... then never got to get fills because the darned port had been pulled from the stitchng.  Y, it was "free floating"!
  Everytime Dr. Seares tried to do a fill it was a constant miss because it would move all over.
  Sooooo, in this 1 year, I have gained back 37 of the 117 I lost!  SUCKS! I JUST got that stitched down 1 week exactly ago. 
  I had also been looking for others in the area .
  So nice to see someone close to me!

Jeanee

TwinAndTeenMom
on 11/5/09 3:28 pm
Jeanee...

Yaaay there's someone else around this area! Boooooo that you're having some trouble.  We should all try to get together for coffee sometime!  I bet we've all seen each other around and don't realize it.

Victoria
Victoria
Eagle River, AK

RNY 8/3/09

Tarrabella
on 11/8/09 3:26 am, edited 11/8/09 3:26 am - Springfield, IL
I'm *kind* of a neighbor... In Anchorage.  That's next door to Eagle River... so that counts...right?  LOL

I'm about 8 weeks post-op, seem to be doing well.  Losing at a slow-but-steady pace, and able to get into a size smaller pants now!  Wooohoooo!

I'd be up for getting together.  It would be nice to hang out IRL with some other WLS folks.

(deactivated member)
on 12/16/09 1:07 am
jess1218
on 1/5/10 7:54 am
Hi!  I am in Palmer.. anyone over this way?? lol BUt im not to far from yall am I? Lol well I have not had the surgery.. ive looked in to it, im tryin to lose weight on my own right now, and its REALLY hard but im giving it another shot.  We just moved to Alaska, June 2009.  I got a wedding to look forward to and between that, and 2 wonderful daughter, thats my motivation right there.  I was at 275, dropped to 263 before xmas, now at like 267...back on track as of yesterday and hope to keep dropping.  Only have a couple friends here in Alaska so far.

HOpe all of you are doing well!
Most Active