Fill doctors in AK

(deactivated member)
on 10/15/09 8:21 am

Haven't had surgery yet, but am thinking of going out of state/country for it. Looking for a doctor in AK that is willing to do fills for peopel that weren't initially their patients.

Thanks for everyone's help!!

Lacey

tananarose
on 10/15/09 10:59 am - North Pole, AK
Where are you in AK,  in Fairbanks there is a dr that does fills,  he is associated with a surgery center in CA,  but does fills for others.  And as far as I know he is the only dr that does the fills, outside of Anch.   Most of the Drs in Anchorage are wary of taking on someone else's patients, but you might call them and talk to them to see if they would be willing to take you on.   If you have any other questions please feel free to pm me. 

Johanna
Tantrica
on 11/10/09 8:49 am - An Army Base, XX
Hey Lady, Do you happen to have any contact info for that fill doctor?  Doc Searles is refusing to see me any more because I'm under his goal weight for me.  He is also refusing to fix a flipped port and Doc Todd won't take me.  I need some help here!!  FRUSTRATION!!!

Kari

Rebecca73
on 11/19/09 1:07 am - North Pole , AK
Kari, Just a thought but have you talked to tricare and tell them the problem and see if you can see someone else to fix your port. I think you might have to pay for fills if you still are needing them. Silly question but how full is your band? I think that you at least need to get the port fixed!

How come Todd wont see you? What about other WLS docs in the state? I havent ever looked to see if there are any.

Most Active