Aloha!

msblues
on 6/15/11 11:56 am - Santa Cruz, CA
Hi all,

I am off to Hawaii!! Woo Hoo!! I'll be hiking volcanoes on the Big Island for 5 days and spending 7 days wtih 14 other family members in a big house in Maui. I am hoping we don't kill each other, but it should be fun for the most part. I just have to not let my very self centered vegetarian, no MSG, no night shade vegetables (eggplant, tomatoes) cousin who will eat a pint of cheap chemical laden ice cream drive me to an angry outburst.

Unfortunately I will be returning to plan a surgery probably for August. Apparently I have two giant fibroids I need removed. I am having symptoms and they'll only get worse. I'll have to spend the night in the hospital and spend three weeks recovering. BOO!!!! I know it's a good thing, but between my knee needing almost 3 months of rest and now this, I am going nuts! Oh well. At least i'll have some play time in Hawaii.

Take Care all!

MsBlues
bebaugh
on 6/15/11 1:24 pm - Merced, CA
Have a great trip and be easy on that knee.

Bebaugh (Elizabeth)

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." Carl Bard    

newbarb2
on 6/15/11 11:31 pm
MsB,

Hope you have a wonderful trip and we'll look forward to hearing about your adventures when you return.  Take lots of pics.

Hugs,
Barb

Most Active