IT'S ABOUT TIME!

terryrow61
on 7/2/13 8:04 am - Garden Grove, CA

Well, it was time to get back on OH more so here I am.  Welcome back GUS and hello Michelle!

Hope to talk you soon.

ObesityHelp Support Group Leader

It sure is good C'ING LESS OF ME!

We could learn a lot from crayons: 
some are sharp, some are pretty, 
some are dull, some have weird names, 
& all are different colors....but they

ALL exist very nicely in the same box.

(Author Unknown)

ddgandra
on 8/4/13 12:04 pm

Hi Terry,

How is your weight loss journey going? 

I came across this forum and wanted to share my weight loss journey with others. I know how important it is to have the support during this process so every positive story helps! I struggled with weight loss for a long time and finally about six months ago and 70 pounds overweight, I made the decision to change my life around. My friend introduced me to the Center for GI Weight Loss in Los Angeles. I made an appointment to see Dr. Nowain and his staff and was pretty astounded at how much I didn't know about weight management. 

The next thing I knew, I was on their Optifast program and on my weight loss journey. It was tough being strong everyday but the thing is, the program included support 24/7 from their staff! You have no idea how important that is. It also included a meal replacement program which really worked out for me. The meals are easy to prepare and have all the nutrition you need which is crucial to reaching your long-term goals. Here I am several months later and I have lost all the weight I put on. I am a female in my mid 30s and I am so glad I made the decision to be healthy and active. It really changed my life around.

For anyone who has any questions about weight management, they have a lot of useful information on their website! From nutrition, to lifestyle modifications, and medical conditions- you can learn so much and turn your life around.

Here it is for anyone wanting to check it out: http://centergiweightloss.com/

Thanks for listening and good luck to you!!! :)

Most Active