Hello!!!

Dominique P.
on 6/16/03 10:26 am - Takoma Park, MD
I am from Takoma Park...not technically D.C., but close enough Are there any Dr. Fullum patients here? I had my initial consult with his internist and staff last Thursday, and I really liked them. I have all of my pre-op testing done, so now all I have to do is wait for Amerigroup to approve me... the longest, most frustrating part!! Are there any of you who would like to start a local support group for pre/post-op bariatric patients? I would really like a small support group around the Takoma Park area...Anyway, just a thought Take Care, Dominique
Zanetta
on 6/21/03 7:00 pm - Washington, DC
Yes I am a patient of Dr. Fullum. I had my consultation May 15, 2003. I really enjoyed talking to the people who were waiting in the waiting room. They gave me a lot of personal information about what is like to have to surgery done. I cant say that was much fun because I sat in that waiting room for almost four hours waiting on the doctor to call me. And Dr. Fullum was not even there. I saw a young female doctor. They told me that someone would call me and give a list of doctor appointments. To this date Ms. Edwards has not called me with that information. I call the office and leave messages but she has not called me back. I am starting to feel frustrated and upset. I have to question for you. How did you get all your doctors appointments so quick? Over all I still hopefully to have the surgery done. My insurance company is Advantage. If you are interested in talking to me by email please do my email address is [email protected]. Peace!
nikki1106
on 7/20/03 7:18 am - Washington, DC
Hey Dominique!! I am a patient of Dr. Fullum. I am still in pre-op. I haven't received a surgery date yet but I am waiting patiently. I am ready to experience a new life without all this weight. I live in N.E. DC and I am interested in joining a support group or helping you get it started. You can contact me via email: [email protected] Blessings on your Surgery, Nikki
Most Active