1st step.

jim1969
on 4/23/13 11:50 pm - Lakewood, WI

Im excited today is the first step on getting my life and health back. This will actually be my 2nd seminar the first one I went to I found out the doctor was not part of my plan. The one thing that hasnt changed in the last year since my first seminar is my interest in the DS. I have had a year to research this more and I am positive this is the best tool for me in my journey to become healthy and happy. Thank you to everyone who uses this forum for all the information you have shared.

maryc543
on 4/24/13 2:23 am

Good Luck!    Mary

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

allegedlylisa
on 4/24/13 2:57 am

I'm excited for you!!!  Hang on tight - it's an awesome journey!

Lisa

FoxieRoxie
on 4/24/13 4:57 am - TX

Great to have you!

kaoconnor
on 4/24/13 6:33 am

That's great!  I'm in my 1st stages after having to preemptively end things about 3 years ago.  I've filled out the pile of paperwork they've asked for and will send it in by week's end.  Based on acceptance to their program in Marietta, GA., I'm on my way too.

Isn't it exciting?  Best of luck to you and keep us posted as to how things are going.

jim1969
on 4/25/13 12:26 pm - Lakewood, WI

Yes it is very exciting! I know it is going to take 6 months so trying not to get to fired up. Today I was filling out paperwork, calling the insurance company, called my PCP, and the surgens nurse to get the ball rolling. Thanks for the good wishes and good luck to you all also .

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 977 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1169 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 439 views