Seeking info on plastic surgeons

mkwillie65
on 6/16/13 11:27 am - Bradenton, FL

Hello,

I was a member here several years ago and found this site helpful.  I have now returned after nearly a 90 pound loss from my highest weight, having had a lap band procedure in 2006.  Up and down for many years and about 18 months ago got the excess weight off for the last time. Now looking for some plastic surgeons.  I am a normal BMI, and feel good, now just want to look the best I can for an long as I can,.  Any suggestions for docs are appreciated, especially those who work on faces and sagging skin. 

Crazeru
on 6/19/13 9:06 am

I went to Dr Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico and had the works, including a full neck and face lift and upper and lower lids.

Dr Sauceda will be in Orlando on the 28th and 29th of this month and is available for consults.  There will be several post ops there too so you can see his work.  If you click on Dr Sauceda in my siggy line, it'll take you to our group here on OH.  Click on Events on the right hand side to see more.  We have 200 pages of information from folks that have had surgery with Dr Sauceda.  Pictures in the photo section too, most have passwords, but you can contact the folks...

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 311 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1359 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1356 views