New to the board!

Weigh Togo
on 1/3/10 11:17 pm - Honolulu, HI
Hello everyone! I can't tell you what a blessing it is to know that there is such a wonderful site like this.  It has truly been an inspiration  to read all of your stories.  I hope here very shortly that I too will have a story to share.

I am a military wife stationed at Ft. Shafter hoping to get  surgery approved at TAMC.  I hear they do the surgery there as well and have a good staff.  Anybody out there have had the surgery done there?? Please let me know what your experience has been.  Please keep the stories coming and I hope to get back on here soon to state that I have been approved and have a date for surgery.  Thanks and God bless!!!
pinkshrimp
on 1/4/10 1:05 pm - HI
Aloha and Welcome to our quiet but very friendly board!
I didn't have my procedure there but just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your journey.
If you have any questions a long the way, please don't hesitate to ask!!

Take Care!!
viki

Highest/Surgery Day/Current/Goal
315 300 /  159.8/ 160

Weigh Togo
on 1/4/10 4:00 pm - Honolulu, HI
Thank you so much.  I was referred to the surgeon today!!  I hear that is the 1st step in the process of my journey.  I don't want to jinx anything so I will keep praying that everything continues to go well.  This year may be the year for a new me. Thanks again for the welcome!!

Stephanie
Most Active