Wednesday Roll Call

sjweiser
on 11/13/12 3:21 pm

Good Morning,

Well I have been busy with work. The one good things is that I have vacation next week. A week from today I am off to Missouri. My family will be there for Thanksgiving. 

I hope everyone is doing good. Remember one thing don't over eat at the holiday.

Steven

crystal M.
on 11/13/12 7:20 pm, edited 11/13/12 7:21 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I don't have much going on today.  I think I will be just working and working out today and tomorrow.  Then I will run my errands Friday. 

Yesterday was every bit as busy as I thought it was going to be but it made the day go by fast.  I had lots to do.  Today should be back to normal. 

You know I was thinking I can't believe that it's almost Thanksgiving.  I was doing my budget and I was thinking OMG...I forgot I have to set aside some money to shop online Black Friday...Amazon has good deals on DVDs that day.  This is for me not for presents.  I actually have a list of DVDs I want and have been waiting all year to shop...hahaha.  I really only have a few things for Christmas to get.  You know me I always shop way ahead of time.  Not to mention a big bulk of my shopping is usually Amanda and she's gone this year.  I can't send her gifts (they will get stolen).  What she has asked me to do is deposit money in her account. I can send her a card but that's it. 

Christine- I hope recovery is still going well

Well time to get ready...have a good day everyone...bye

Lisa Tucker
on 11/13/12 7:42 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

Good Morning,

Have a great trip Steven. We will be heading to St. Louis next Friday for the weekend.

Christine, have another healing day.

Nancy,  I am sorry, I didn't realize you were still not feeling great.

Dawn, Have you started at the airport yet?

Randy, good luck on your final.

Sharon, have a great day!!

You also Kevin.

Crystal, money is always a good gift. That way they will have it when they come back, and start building a life back home.

I can't believe it is hump day already!

Yesterday went good. No work problems. That makes the day easier. 

Have a great day.

HUGS< LISA

birder I.
on 11/13/12 8:15 pm - Rockford, IL

Hi friends!

Can't believe how early you all get up. This is my Wed AM breakfast day and I thought it was plenty early. Also have knitting today and then I'll chill for a while. Started a purple shawl, really dark purple with a few lighter places. I really love yarn that is slightly shaded rather than a total solid color. I've been doing my gratitude list on Face book, but today I'll say that I am grateful for the board and the support I get here. It really makes a difference! Thanks!

Connie

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/gay_lesbian_bisexual_transgender/

Nancy G.
on 11/13/12 9:25 pm - La Salle, IL

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Hump Day! 

It is still cold outside but at least daylight as I travel to work.  That is nice.  Today I have work and a doctor's appointment.  I moved heaven and earth to convince the receptionist that it could not wait a week to see the doctor.  So I am being "worked in" after work today. 

Gage is coming tonight.  He has a workshop at Augustana tomorrow.  He got his official acceptance letter yesterday and he is on cloud 9.  I figured when they were having him come to the workshop that he had been accepted but just had not told him. 

I cant believe that Thanksgiving is just a week away.  I am in denial about Christmas.  I have no ideas for presents this year.  Nor do I have the energy to do shopping at this point.

Stephen, enjoy your family and your time off next week.

Crystal, you are so organized.  It would be nice not to have to do a lot of shopping.  I know you want to give Amanda gifts but I also know you appreciate the situation she is in.  Maybe you could send her some homemade cookies or breads. 

Kay, the only reason all of us are up at this ungodly hour is to get ready for work.  You are now retired.  You do not have to punch a clock.  Enjoy those mornings of sleeping in.

Lisa, I am glad you had a good day yesterday.  IT is nice when you dont need a whip and chair to fight off the clients.

Randy, study hard for your test.

Chris, keep on healing.

Everyone have a great day!

Cat Lady

ChristineB
on 11/13/12 10:11 pm, edited 11/13/12 10:23 pm - Western 'Burbs Chgo, IL

I have been sitting around keeping up with my food, drink, temp, BP, med etc logs. YES - I can sit down and do that! I am also enjoying just looking out the windows and seeing the birds and squirrels in the yard. I will have Dave carry out the container with the seed later on and I will fill the feeders (2 tube, 1 perching type plus the suet needs to be filled) in the back. This will occupy my 10 minutes I need to be up during an hour.

I have found since they disrupted my intestinal track with the bowel resection that I cannot eat as much as I could in the past. If I can get in 3 TBLS of food that is a lot. I am remaining with the stage 3 diet for a while longer because food is not sitting well with me. I am not ready to move onto more solid foods.

When I got home on Sunday I found that I had gained 18# from the IV. I am sure that it was more because the "water works" had opened up before I left. I have lost 9# so far since I got home.

Open RNY May 7
260/155/140 

randy777
on 11/14/12 8:48 pm - Schaumburg, IL

Keep your potasium and iron up Chris.

Randy

So you have been forgiven?

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1102 views
Wednesday Roll Call