SATURDAY ROLL CALL

Lisa Tucker
on 1/25/13 8:57 pm - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

Goood  Morrning, on this last weekend of January.

I am on my 2nd cup of coffee, ans as soon as I fini**** I will be getting busy this morning.

I seen the skin Dr. yesterday morning. The rash on my back has now turned into an open sore. He took a sample and sent it off to be tested. Hopefully we will know within a week or so.

Last night, I went to a co=workers home for a ****tail party. I had 1/2 glass of wine, a few snacks and was home by 8. The only problem was, it was out in the country, and I donot like driving at night.

today we will be going to my sisters 40th Anniversary Party.

What are you doing today?

Hugs, LISA

Phatchick
on 1/25/13 9:31 pm - Brookfield, IL
VSG on 04/16/12

Morning Lisa,

I hate rashes. I get them in the folds of my skin sometimes, especially around my neck. I think mine is a heat rash.

We went to a friend's house last night and she made dinner. It was a great group, just 6 of us. The food was so good, but i cannot eat late anymore. We ate at 7:30p and when i got home it was late and we went to bed. An hour later I was up with "foamies" devil It was awful. Terrible night.  I hardly ate, but I just cannot tolerate late dinners anymore. I am getting old , I guess.

Yesterday I finally had a great work out. after 4 days of trying to get motivated. 

Today we are are going to a day long class at our church about cultural revivals. I have no idea what it's about, but I know it's going to be wonderful. I am becoming a germ-a-phobe due to all this news about the stomach flu and how bad it is. I am hoping nobody at church is sick today. 

Have a great day!

Sharon

crystal M.
on 1/25/13 9:48 pm - Joliet, IL

Sharon- Sincerely think your late night intolerance to food has more to do with your WLS than your age...silly girl!!!

I understand your germphobia....Ever since I started having really bad sicknesses, I started to get paranoid.  When I got into my mid 30's I stopped getting simple colds.  Now when I get sick they turn into huge infections (sinus, ear, bronchitis, strep and even pneumonia ).  It always costs me a bundle of money because i have to go to the doctor 1-2 times and then you have the cost of the medicine and the lost time at work.  The last time I got sick I had strep and an ear infection...it cost me close $100 and that doesn't count lost overtime pay!!!  I also had to use up 5 vacation days!!!  I don't understand why I get so sick now...when I get a cold now it completely obliterates me??? 

So over the years I have become increasingly more paranoid about germs, especially at this time of year.  My home is my safe zone and I take that seriously!!! 

Remember to wipe down your cell daily.  And your purse is a big germ fest too...wipe it down too.  Think about all of the places you put it down. 

Stay healthy!!!      

Lisa Tucker
on 1/26/13 12:07 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

Sharon, The rash you are getting on your neck maybe just because of hanging skin. I get it under the apron . I use baby diaper rash cream on it. Of course, you wouldn't want to use a white cream on your neck.

Lisa

crystal M.
on 1/25/13 9:31 pm - Joliet, IL

Hello everyone

I had a long day at work.  It was one of those days that I just couldn't wait till it was over...I was just bored.  A new girl started and she seems really nice and I think she will be a good fit.  After work I got all my running around I wanted to get done.  I even stopped at Goodwill and found a nice pair of Gap jeans...Iike the way Gap jeans fit me.  Then I came home ate and worked out.   

So in light of the weather tomorrow (they are calling for freezing rain in the afternoon) I am just going to stay in.  So I am going to get everything done today.  Including my laundry.  The last thing I want to do is be running back and forth from one building to the other in the freezing rain to do laundry.  So even if I'm doing it late tonight...it will get done today.  So I will be busy today and more than likely bored as can be tomorrow. 

I know I haven't been updating but I am eeking out a couple of pounds here and there.  I think I lost 3 lbs this month.  Not sure I will have to wait till my weigh in with the doctor next week.  I mean I should be happy I'm still losing almost 4 years out with the band.  But I'm still about 20 lbs from my goal weight and at this rate it will take me forever!!!  Not really but I'm really impatient!!!  I want to be in the maintenance phase of this already!!!

Lisa-  your sore sounds terrible.  I hope it's not painful.  I wonder what it could be???

Well time finish getting ready to start my day....have a wonderful Saturday everyone...bye

Lisa Tucker
on 1/26/13 12:09 am - Streator, IL
Revision on 04/19/13

Crystal,

While I was having heart surgery 6 years ago, I had something like this. But, it went away. No, it isn't sore or painful.

LISA

randy777
on 1/25/13 10:54 pm - Schaumburg, IL

Do not guess I am doing anything.  I am bored enough I may watch the Pro bowl.  Wait there are things I can do in Python.

Randy

So you have been forgiven?

Nancy G.
on 1/26/13 12:14 am - La Salle, IL

Morning Everyone! 

I too am going to take advantage of the day to run errands.  I dont like the sound of the forecast for tomorrow.  It sounds like a good way to fall down!  

Rick and Gage are at Augustana and should be back mid afternoon.  So I am going to go grocery shopping and to a coupled of stores.  

Lisa, I cant imagine a rash on my back.  I hope it does not itch.  That would drive me insane!  I have lots of rashes so I can feel your annoyance.  

Crystal, good idea to get it all done today.  Be patient with your weight loss.  Be thankful that it is still coming off.  You are really rocking that band!

Sharon, I am sorry you get sick eating late.  I too have a hard time with that.  I like to eat earlier.  If I eat late and then go to bed I am in trouble!

Randy, dont get too bored this weekend.  

Everyone have a great weekend! 

Cat Lady

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1101 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5623 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5366 views
Sunday Roll Call