Saturday Roll Call

berts4
on 4/5/14 12:39 am - Rock City, IL

Good Morning ILLINOIS!!!!!!

I am up and at 'em!  David is up and said he will walk with me.  I just asked Liv and she seems less than interested.  After the walk, I am going to try to get to a meeting, then home to watch "Dallas Buyer's Club" with hubby.  Amber and Riley are going to join me at a SOWANI dinner with a speaker this evening.  After that, I am not sure. 

I am thinking of seeing if all my girls are up for a city adventure tomorrow!  Liv wants to go to Kohl's and there is a garden show in town, so we have a lot of choices.

I made bean soup with corn muffins yesterday and it was delicious!  Easy too.....the slow cooker did most of the work.

I am SOOOO excited for Connie and Kay's new venture! 

Crystal....I have always wanted to be on a jury.  Crazy, I know!  Glad to see you and Chris are seeing each other again!

Cindy......how are you feeling?

Sharon.....sounds like you are feeling better!

So.....I hope to see some of you tomorrow.  I will check back later to see what the verdict is.

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

LisaTucker
on 4/5/14 10:33 am - IL

Hi Dawn,

We have been gone to Yorkville since 11 this morning. We were celebrating, Huberts, Monica's (Monday) and my birthday, next Friday.

Annette fixed us a nice meal and we went to the boat in Joliet. It was a nice day.

Tomorrow, we will pick Morgan up at her dad's, and take her to Bloomington, for a meal and a party for Monica. we don't often go for 3 days, but this is fun.

Otherwise, nothing is going on except it was a nice day, to do something.

Now I am ready to kick back and relax.

Hugs,

Lisa

Shellbelle01
on 4/6/14 6:56 pm

Hi Dawn--good to read your post.  New here, looking for friends and encouragement and tricks of the trade.  Getting sleeved tomorrow. Very exciting!  God Bless you for all your input!

Michelle

berts4
on 4/7/14 8:15 am - Rock City, IL

Welcome, Michelle!

I am wishing you an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery!  Good to see you posting.  check back in with us when you feel up to it.

We are a very supportive bunch that have become friends in real life too!

Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Shellbelle01
on 4/12/14 12:33 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome!  I was sleeved on the 8th by Dr, Jonathan Wallace from the Kane Bariatric Center in Hoffman Estates Illinois.  He did an excellent job.  I did have a hiatial hernia that he fixed as welll, but nothing too big to handle.  Have lost 13 pounds since then.  AM walking three times a day doing some stairs.  I would like to know what I can do for loose stools besides meds.  I am still on the liquid phase--for another week.  Thanks for your feedback.

berts4
on 4/14/14 7:12 am - Rock City, IL

If you are not ingesting solids, you won't eliminate solids.  Once you start solids, you may find that you have the opposite problem.

Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1094 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5617 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5359 views