Happy Monday Roll Call!

berts4
on 3/7/16 10:56 am - Rock City, IL

Happy Monday, Illinois!

I hope Lisa is better today.  There is a lot of stuff going around.  We have kids sick in the center and Riley was sick at home most of last week.  Her fever finally broke on Friday afternoon and she is back to school today.  That's good because she is coming to spend the weekend with us.

I am thinking of taking her in to see the Chicago St. Patrick's Day Parade, but I guess I'll wait and see how she is feeling.  I don't want her to relapse.

Things here are same ol', same ol'.  I have a physical at the end of the week and I'm curious to see how my labs are sitting.  I have been so tired for months, but have a Ferretin level in the 600's.  My D was really high a year or so ago and I was told to stop taking that.  I did, but wonder where it is at now.  Maybe there will be a reason that I am tired and gaining weight.

Liv is on Spring Break and went up into the mountains of SC to visit a friend and go hiking.  The pictures she posted yesterday are gorgeous.  I am missing being with her, as last Spring Break, I went there.

Crystal, I go to Dr. Barne's Eyewear Express for my eye care and the doctors there are very good.  They are very reasonable in price also.  I've also heard good things about America's Best Vision.

That's about it for me!  Y'all have a great day!

Tell someone that you love them!
Dawn
253/223/167/127
HW/SW/CW/GW

LisaTucker
on 3/7/16 4:09 pm - IL

Good Evening,

Lisa is very tired, looks like death warmed over, but felling a bit better. I did go back to work today, but by the of the day I was dragging. I am ready to snuggle up with my blanky  and relax. Hubert is making dinner (he is feeling better).

Ok Momma Dawn, I am sure Liv is ok, she is spreading her wings with a friend. She will tell you everything when she talks to you next. Remember, your job was to get her to who she is now. Now it is her time to soar.

I think Crystal got her glasses on Sat.

A quick eat, and the recliner for the rest of the evening.

Hugs.

Most Active
Recent Topics
LET'S RESTART THE IL. SITE
scaryreader · 0 replies · 1085 views
Wednesday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 2 replies · 5609 views
Tuesday Roll Call
crystal M. · 2 replies · 5352 views
Sunday Roll Call
LisaTucker · 0 replies · 5383 views
Thursday Roll Call