clothing exchange and get together...whens the date again????

heather_walker
on 1/12/06 8:30 pm - indianapolis, IN
I missed the post about the date and time...can someone tell me so i can make sure my calender is free...I REALLY REALLY WANNA COME....but being a mommy of 4, sometimes the calender is full once i know when it is...ill let u know if im coming and what food im bringing....will i be the only pre op person there????
Linda Kay
on 1/12/06 8:53 pm - Mooresville, IN
Probably not the only pre-op...please come. january 21, 2005 Mooresville Free methodist Church Fellowship room 20 Star Lane Mooresville IN Hosted by Linda and Hoosier Loosers (all of you) 831-3501 after 5 Pm Arrive at 11 set your offerings out. then pitch in lunch/ brunch 12:00 approx start shopping.. no early shopping. no early drop offs Please bring clean stylish clothing that you would be proud to take home yourself if you choose it.
Godswarriorlady
on 1/13/06 11:43 am - Indianapolis, IN
January 21...starts at 11
Lesa34
on 1/14/06 12:54 pm - Fishers, IN
Heather, You won't be the only pre-op..I will be there!! My surgery is on the 24th and I will soon be needing smaller sizes..I can't hardly wait. I hope to see you there! Looking forward to meeting all of you. Hugs, Lisa D.
gemini47
on 1/18/06 4:50 am - Bedford, IN
Hi Ladies!! Lisa, I'm planning to attend the clothing exchange, and hope to see you!! I hope y'all don't mind me wandering over here from wlsindy!! I'll be bringing LOTS of size 16/18/20 clothing and something yummy for lunch!! I'm looking forward to meeting some new people!!! Myra M
Most Active
Recent Topics