Well, I hope to make it t...

Brenda B.
on 5/14/03 11:51 am - Lenexa, KS
Well, I hope to make it to the support group meeting at the library the 18th. I have an appointment with a surgeon tomorrow. I am concerned as his is a new practice and that worries me. I will still go talk to him. Only other doctor on my insurance in this area is Udobi and I can't get his office to call me back to even discuss the possibility of an appointment! Any ideas or support on this would be greatly appreciated. I am glad I can post to Kansas people, my questions right now are about the surgeons in this area and no one else has any idea!
DebPKansas
on 5/14/03 11:36 pm - Paola, KS
Hi Brenda! I hope you can make it to the meeting this Sunday, there will be lots of GREAT info from post op patients in various stages of this journey. We will share what works, what doesn't work and ask lots of questions. So, please join us, bring your questions and we will try to answer them or at least point you in the right direction! (((hugs))) and smiles =)))
Barbara F.
on 5/15/03 7:58 am - Southwest, KS
Hi Brenda, I understand about Dr. Udobi. To say he is busy is an understatement. But I was persistant and kept calling and calling. I just had my first appointment with him. I am glad I persisted. He has the experience that I need to feel comfortable. I wish you the best. I am in SW Kansas, bot to many Dr.'s in the area, 7 hour trip to KC, but worth it. Have you tried liv-lite in Junction city?
Most Active
Recent Topics
SUPPORT GROUPS
KansasPrincess · 1 replies · 6507 views
Insurance Help.
tj91116 · 1 replies · 6413 views
Who is your primary doctor?
kw0299 · 8 replies · 7863 views
UHC Community Plan (KS Medicaid)?
kw0299 · 0 replies · 6896 views