Prayer Request

Angelia C.
on 11/20/03 1:07 pm - Pineville, LA
I'm going to see my surgeon on Nov. 25th again. I have been having problems with Cellulitis in my lower belly, and everything I take is not helping. The first time I had it, my clinic doctor put me on 3 rounds of Antibiotics - that did nothing! Then I went into ER and was addmited. For 5 days I had Antibiotics via IV and that was really helping. Well the doctor that was over the floor I was on discarged me before time. I have continued to battle this problem. I was put on Cipro by my RNY WLSurgeon and it is still not getting better. If it does not clear up....that means NO WLS! If he would take the chance of opening me up... there is a possibility that it would spread throughout my whole body and kill me. Friends, I NEED PRAYER!!!!! This is not a fun thing to go through. I have been considering WLS for 3 years now, and its finally going to happen and now this. HELP!
lharbison
on 11/23/03 9:40 pm - Metairie, LA
My prayers are with you. Keep the faith. Sometimes that's all that sustains us.
Angelia C.
on 11/25/03 12:49 pm - Pineville, LA
Thank you everyone for praying for me. I seen Dr. Jaffe today and found out that I don't have Cellulitis, it is poor circulation in the lower abdomen. I am so happy. I also have a surgery date! Jan.5th 2004.
lharbison
on 11/28/03 7:32 am - Metairie, LA
I'm so happy to hear this. I'll still keep you in my prayers. Keep us posted on your progress.
Most Active