8- Minutes in the Morning Challenge

Colleen S.
on 11/7/11 9:27 am - Mechanicsburg, PA

Jolena, Wendy, Guernica.....Did everyone get there books/tapes and start their exercises this morning?    I didn't get mine in till this evening, but this seems something I may really be able to stick with.  I got the tape and it came with a box of cards with each day's exercise on 2 cards.  So, I  just have to pull out the cards each day and do the exercise.  So easy, which is definately what I need. 

I also got the 3 hour diet, which I have not completely followed, but still started eating what I usually eat and making sure I eat every three hours.   So far, it has worked out much better for me, I was getting mildly stuck before, sliming, etc. and always wanted to snack.  Now that I am eating more often, and concentrating more when eating I have done much better and no sliming or stuck feelings.  And not thinking of snacking all of the time.

Jolena, If this works for me I will be forever grateful!!   I am going on vacation to the Virgin Islands in February and I really would love to be 15 lbs less at least!

Jo 1962
on 11/7/11 10:09 am - NearHouston, TX
On November 7, 2011 at 5:27 PM Pacific Time, Colleen S. wrote:

Jolena, Wendy, Guernica.....Did everyone get there books/tapes and start their exercises this morning?    I didn't get mine in till this evening, but this seems something I may really be able to stick with.  I got the tape and it came with a box of cards with each day's exercise on 2 cards.  So, I  just have to pull out the cards each day and do the exercise.  So easy, which is definately what I need. 

I also got the 3 hour diet, which I have not completely followed, but still started eating what I usually eat and making sure I eat every three hours.   So far, it has worked out much better for me, I was getting mildly stuck before, sliming, etc. and always wanted to snack.  Now that I am eating more often, and concentrating more when eating I have done much better and no sliming or stuck feelings.  And not thinking of snacking all of the time.

Jolena, If this works for me I will be forever grateful!!   I am going on vacation to the Virgin Islands in February and I really would love to be 15 lbs less at least!

Hi Colleen..I sent you a pm this morning. Yup...I did my two exercises this morning.  I hope its the kickstart we need!

5.0 cc in a 10cc lapband  (four  fills) 1 unfill of .5cc  on 5/24/2011.
.5 fill  March 2012. unfill of .25cc May 2012.  Unfill of .5cc June 2014.

Still with my lapband with no plans for revision. Band working well since

last small unfill.

HW: 267lbs- size 22-24  LW:194lbs  CW:198lbs  Size 14-16

Wendybrum
on 11/8/11 12:38 pm - Oceanside, NY
 Hi ladies
I did my two exercises this morn. I will do them tomorrow too. I didn't look at the diet he has cause I am have trouble with food. I am hopefully getting a slight infill fri
Wendy

Most Active