dr amy rose

rebecca P.
on 6/24/03 1:38 am - booneville, ms
i was wondering if anyone had used dr amy rose in biloxi and wouldlike to know what anyone thinks of her work in the wls. thanks
sjoliver23
on 6/24/03 2:03 am - North Mississippi, MS
Just noticed you were in Booneville. I am using Dr. Pinson in Tupelo. I have heard excellent things about him. I have not had surgery yet, awaiting approval. Also, Dr. King in Oxford. Just thought I'd give you some suggestions a little closer to home.
Melody F.
on 6/25/03 8:58 am - Booneville, MS
Hi there. I am 18 months post op from open RNY. My surgeon was Dr King and I can tell you he is AWESOME. I first scheduled an appt with some doctors closer in Tupelo but got negative vibes so I decided to go with Dr King. I have never had a problem and am now at goal weight of 132 and a size 6. Anytime you wanna chat feel free to mail me. I really need some updated pics in my profile. Melody
Deb S.
on 6/26/03 3:20 am - Biloxi, Ms
I had Dr. Rose as my doctor. I had surgery 4/22 and am doing great. She is a wonderful doctor and very concerned about your health. She and her staff (Brittney and Judy) will answer all your questions any time and she gives you a guideline to follow. I would highly recommend her. The hospital is well staffed also and they know how to take care of wls patients.
drum_mer1
on 7/25/03 1:02 am - Clinton, MS
Dr. Cleveland at Central Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, MS performs both open and lap RNY.
Most Active