Dr. Martha Cain

onepowerfullady
on 12/1/03 2:14 pm - Jackson, MS
I made an appointment with a psycologist by the name of Dr. Martha Cain. I want some one to tell me if this makes any since to them. First of all when she returned my call she was funny acting. Second of she told me that I would need to pay my entire amount charged up front which is 700.00 and let my insurance company reimburse me. What kind of **** is that? Forgive my bad language,but this is crazy. How in the heck am I going to scrounge up that kind of money by next week. Does anyone know of any other psycologist in the Jackson and surrounding area that gives these exams? My insurance is covering 90 % and possibly 100% because I just met my out of pocket limit for the year. Someone please help!
Arlies Q
on 12/3/03 2:08 am - Brandon, MS
Dear Juanine, WOW!!!!!! Too much $$$$. I don't know her, but I use Dr. Krishan Gupta as my regular psychriatist and I love him. I don't know if he does this or not. He is expensive, and you have to pay your deductible up front and then your co-pay. I usually pay $31 per visit (20 percent) and once a year I pay him $150 for deductible less anything I've paid elsewhere. (I have a chemical imbalance.) He's at Ridgewood Clinics on Ridgewood Place. The number is 957-3211. You can also look him up at www.webpsychmd.com. He has a wonderful social worker called Joey that is less expensive and is who you would probably see most. Joey is a big old Teddy bear. Good luck and let me know how it goes. Love, Arlies
onepowerfullady
on 12/4/03 9:31 am - Jackson, MS
Hi Arlies, I found a psycologist in Vicksburg and all I will have to pay is 13.00 vs the 700.00 that other chick was talking about. LOL. I thank you for answering to my post and offering your help. Be blessed. Jaunine
LisaTownsend
on 12/8/03 10:02 pm - MS
Hi Jaunine, MAy I suggest you give Dr. Flanders a call - hes in Vicksburg. I went to him for my clearance and it only cost me the co-pay of 15.00. Hes good and theres no long wait. If you decide on him, email me and I can meet you and direct you to his office. later- Lisa [email protected]
Most Active