TGIF Roll Call

shoutjoy
on 3/24/11 7:57 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi all,

The sun finally came out yesterday!  Wow, 30 degrees felt so warm.  Today and for the next few days it will be sunny yippeeeeee!

Still being nurse maid to my sick puppy dog.  I am going to attempt to get a big chunk of my class work done today.  I have the time since I can't go anywhere.  I think I will be in some Coaching workshops next month so that will be nice. 

Tell me some great stuff today.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

kilmarlic
on 3/24/11 11:32 pm - powells point, NC
Good Morning!!!!!!

it's my Birthday..... The girls at work have started me off with Breakfast and a vase of fresh sunflowers. We spend so much time together that we really are family. Monday we're all starting on the "diet" bandwagon. My surgeon has always stressed following the south beach plan so that's what we're going to do. I'm actually excited about it.

It's cold and windy here this morning. I know there are other areas that are colder but it just seems more frigid after we've had those first really nice warm spring days. Now that it's dropped back to the 40's I think I may freeze to death.

Lots of family time planned for the weekend. My oldest comes home from school for the weekend later today. The youngest has a new girlfriend that he's planning on introducing to the extended family tomorrow. Poor girl. If she can make it through that then she's a keeper.We get david's 2 kids this weekend . So bring on the family time. I feel a Wii & Netflix marathon coming on.

Hope everyone has a great day.
- Iris

Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.

Highest      Surgery    Lowest      Current                                                                 

314.5          294          208        258.4

shoutjoy
on 3/24/11 11:42 pm - Culpeper, VA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bubbylucy
on 3/25/11 12:04 am - Raleigh, NC
Looking forward to a quiet weekend. Not to happy about the rainy cold weather but this will keep me from wasting the weekend and not getting ALL my laundry mess done (the never ending chore) I have 4 loads of clean laundry to fold and several new ones to start YUK!
On a more serious note I have gained 2 pounds this week, not happy about this. I think I am snacking tooo much so I will be keeping a close eye on that. I seem to eat the same things for meals so that is leading me to believe I am grazing a bit during the day. OK I know I am grazing and must stop.
Hope everyone has a great weekend. Happy Birthday To You!!!!!!!!(my gift to you is not hearing me sing it to you) enjoy
Audra

shoutjoy
on 3/25/11 12:18 am - Culpeper, VA
One really good snack is mixed nuts with some mixed dried fruit thrown in.  You get all the sensations of crunch, chew, sweet and salt (if you have no restrictions).  Good for energy too.

Barbara C.
on 3/25/11 6:51 am - Raleigh, NC

I know it's warmer here than other places in the country, but I was really enjoying the warmer weather and have spent most of the day chilled.

Today is the one year anniversary of my mother's passing. I can hardly believe it and really am missing her terribly. That said, when I posted my status on FB, it was nice to see the birthdays that also occur today and it helps create 'some' level of balance.

'Happy Birthday Iris!!' It sounds like it's been a wonderful day and is going to be a great weekend. 

Tonight I'm making a grilled chicken topped with goat cheese, sun dried tomatoes and fresh basil for dinner. We'll have it with a bit of potatoe/cheese cakes and sauteed spinach. Yummmm....

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Barbara
ObesityHelp Coach and Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/bcumbo_group/
High-264, Current-148, Goal-145

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 584 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1623 views
12 years!