Saturday Roll Call It Be.

shoutjoy
on 3/25/11 6:36 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi all you wonderful peoplieeeeeeees!

Today, I may venture into Olean and drop some stuff off at Salvation Army. I will take the dog with me since no one has volunteered to dog sit.  I have my normal errands.  I did NOT get much done yesterday at all.  I keep looking at my homework on the table and well it's not going away lol.  I am happy that it is the weekend.  One more week and we get a paycheck!!  That is always good news.

How are all you doing?

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Becca20015
on 3/26/11 12:55 am
Good Morning. I am doing well.  I really dont have big plans today.   My daughter spent the night with one of her aunties and my hubby has to work tonight.   It is chilly here and I am trying to stay warm.  Will work on some homework later on and maybe clean up a little.  

Have a great weekend everyone!
Barbara C.
on 3/26/11 2:59 am - Raleigh, NC

We were teased with delightfully warm weather and now we have cold spell that has me shivering. I don't know about the rest of you, but as I lost my 'insulation', I have found that I get cold easier and it seems to be harder for me to warm up once I get cold. I guess the good news and flip side of that is that I really can handle the warm weather much better than I did before; now, I just need some warm weather to 'handle.'

I'm planning to do a few little things around the house and use up some left overs for lunch and dinner. 

Hope that some of our newbies will chime in as well.

Barbara
ObesityHelp Coach and Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/bcumbo_group/
High-264, Current-148, Goal-145

Kermit P.
on 3/26/11 7:03 am
Went out for shirt shopping.  I have always liked my shirts big but with weight loss of before surgery and some post surgery in the past 3 weeks it is time to get some smaller shirts.  I returned to work this week (worked a 1/2 week) and just felt very tired today. The cold and rain doesnt help.  Hopefully tomorrow can be my first day back at the gym.

Also, just pureed some veggy soup and am hoping it goes okay.....just starting pureed now.  Can not wait to get safely through these stages!
HW/232       CW/145.2       GW/???
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 586 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1624 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1308 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1651 views
NC Forum