Aaaaaaaaah it's Saturday Roll Call

shoutjoy
on 4/1/11 7:57 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi all,

A very  nice couple came over yesterday and we tackled the basement and got it all ready for the movers.  I was exhausted to the point where I actually took a late day nap.  Then went to Olga's to enjoy some food and music.  I will truly miss Olga's.  I hope I find something like that down there.  If you have Facebook do a search for Olga's Cafe and Bistro.  It's an awesome place.

Well now is the outside building that needs to be tackled.  Maybe I can get someone to help me with that.  My car is full of donations I need to drop off.  Larry's has their Spring Fling and I can go see the motorcycle I have on hold and to let go.  Oh well, up here, riding would be fun but down there, too much traffic.  Tonight is the concert that I take cover for at Olga's.

Today is a no packing day!  What does this day have for you?

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

LENAKAY
on 4/1/11 10:24 pm - BUNN, NC
Enjoy your day of rest.

I will be working today. the heroes behind the scene at 911. I am making my list of stuff I need to take to the hopsital on Wednesday.

Y'all Have a good weekend
Kermit P.
on 4/2/11 1:49 am
Good luck Lenakay!  I worked up to the day before my surgery.....I think it is a good distraction!

Today I hope to start checking out goodwill as my pants are becoming an issue (no longer fitting!!!!).  A trip to the grocery is needed....the list is pretty short as I am still on pureed and soft but it is enjoyable being able to eat again.  Last but not least is a massage at the student massage school!

Slept in, went to the gym last night and now lost .8 pounds breaking a stall..........

I love weekends!!!!!!
HW/232       CW/145.2       GW/???
TamaraL
on 4/2/11 5:35 am
Check out the goodwill on Mills Gap Road.  I have got lots and lots of new things there.  The one on tunnell road is okay.  I also shop at the one on Smokey Park Hwy. 

Tamara

Kermit P.
on 4/2/11 8:49 am
Hey Tamara.....I live very close to the one on Mills Gap Road......did not make it there today but Salvation Army had 99 cents for clothing so I got a few tops for now that will fit me and a few for later plus two pairs of pants.  Good deals.....

I will try to hit Goodwill later in the week.......I have heard that there are a lot of consignments stores in Hendersonville so I may head there next week.

How are you doing? 
HW/232       CW/145.2       GW/???
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 586 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1624 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1308 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1651 views