Starry Wednesday Roll Call

shoutjoy
on 4/5/11 8:09 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi all,

It was awesome to see so many starts this morning.  I am tired of the snow and rain.  I am feeling like something great is about to happen.  Do you ever feel that way?  Today I have to negotiate a divided payment for the vet bill.  My wish is that I did not have to deal with issues like this.  lol

Anyway, the clip ons I was going to pick up at the eye doctor were too big.  The young lady who originally ordered them, didn't even try the samples on my glasses.  These are supposed to make night driving easier.  Where we will live is pitch black even with the street light out front.  We shall see.

Got a wedding to go to in June so I need to find a nice dress.  I've been looking at Nordstroms on line and there are some really cute ones.  Although many look "young". You know what I mean?  With all the choises of stores down there, I should be able to find one.

That's it for now.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

kilmarlic
on 4/6/11 2:02 am - powells point, NC
It's a BEAUTIFUL day in the neighborhood. I've spent the monring looking at seed and garden catalogs. I resisted the urge to order anything. I would really love to be home working in my therapy garden. (added bonus that it's also a veggie garden) but there's something about digging around inthe dirt and just the nurturing that goes into tending a garden that I absolutely love. I look at a little plot of dirt the same way David stares longingly at his sailboat. Come on warm weather and make us both happy.

I do plan on planting a hew herb planters this evening when I get home from work. Love my fresh herbs.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day. 
- Iris

Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.

Highest      Surgery    Lowest      Current                                                                 

314.5          294          208        258.4

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 584 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1623 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1308 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1651 views
NC Forum