Sure is Monday Roll Call

shoutjoy
on 4/10/11 7:19 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi all,

Today is supposed to be in the 70s and stormy up here.  I may take a trip up to Olean and drop off more stuff.  Found out hubby is looking into Senior apartments down there.  I think that may be a better choice even though I would love to get into our old house.  Upkeep is very expensive though.  With a sickly dog, it would be hard to care for her and having to work to keep the house.  I am trying to be wise and thinking it through.  So he is going to look at one in Raleigh and Cary today.

It is 5:18 am and the birds are chirping and singing.  Just love spring.  Let me know what you all are up to today.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

ibeanniebe
on 4/10/11 8:26 pm - NM
Happy early morning Monday to you too! LOL! As usual I am up early to get ready for school and had not looked in on the board this weekend so I am here now. Weather here has been rather schizophrenic but seems it may be gentler though warm today. I have psychology and sociology classes this morning then my water aerobics and swim for fitness classes midday. I have found the joy of reading again and have begun writing a very bad novel. We had to turn off the cable TV service because of finances and I am finding I don't miss TV nearly as much as I thought I would. TV watching seems to be an eating activity for me. Reading, studying, and writing are not eating activities and my weight has started to fall a little as a result. I am making sure I do get my protein and vitamins. I just am not snacking as much as before. I wasn't gaining before but I had been stuck for over a year and not quite at my unstated goal of normal weight. I did reach healthy but I did not want to be at the overweight category I am still in. So we will see how it goes.

Ann and the 'Bean'
Blogs mysecondhalfoflife.blogspot.com/ and amanicinsomniacsreadinglist.blogspot.com/

High/Surg/current/goal - 320/253/150/healthy - I am 5' 3" tall - Size 8 now! Past surgeon's goal now!

shoutjoy
on 4/10/11 9:30 pm - Culpeper, VA
I am looking at the extended forecast and it is supposed to snow Wed and Sun.  I am soooo tired of winter!!

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 584 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1623 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1308 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1651 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2681 views