Payday Friday Roll Call

shoutjoy
on 4/14/11 7:37 pm - Culpeper, VA
Don't you just love payday Fridays???  I do.  Anyway, today is paying bills (not so fun), taking my car in to see if it is road worthy for my trip.  Looking for big boxes.  Practice my whistle and whatever else I can do.  The snow is finally gone!!!  That makes me happy too.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

Becca20015
on 4/14/11 10:04 pm
LOVE PAYDAY!!!   Not paying the bills LOL!    Working till 2 and then I start my weekend.  So ready.  My tummy is growling....hoping to go out tonight for dinner.    Anyways  hope everyone has a great day and enjoys their weekend.
skootermagrooder
on 4/15/11 1:50 am - Hurdle Mills, NC
Today is a good day!!!  Listed my house on Wednesday and already have 2 showings today!!!  Hope this continues and maybe even with a little luck get an offer.  Since i have to leave my house twice to make it available for the showings, i'm not going to get too involved in work today... kind of float thru the day.... Let's call it "Float Away Friday"!! 

Looking forward to seeing some of you tomorrow at the support group meeting in Raleigh!!! 

Judy R

*Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow* 

ibeanniebe
on 4/15/11 4:44 am - NM
Hmmmmm.......paydays? What's that. i haven't had one of those in a long time. I hope hubby gets a job soon. We are really needing some paydays. Anyway, as of this afternoon I only have three weeks left of this sememster. I can't believe it went by so fast. I think I am going to get all A's but you never know what might happen to change that. I will miss my swim and water aerobics classes but I have another PE class set up for Summer school. I have a walk coming up April 30 for the March of Dimes and if anyone would like to sponsor me for the walk my link is www.marchforbabies.org/labalambao I have also started two blogs. One is at amanicinsomniacsreadinglist.blogspot.com/ and the other is mysecondhalfoflife.blogspot.com/ so if anyone is into reading blogs check them out. I am also writing a very bad novel so it probably won't get published but at least I will have gotten it out of the way and off my bucket list LOL! I hope this weekend proves fun and productive for everyone.
Ann and the 'Bean'
Blogs mysecondhalfoflife.blogspot.com/ and amanicinsomniacsreadinglist.blogspot.com/

High/Surg/current/goal - 320/253/150/healthy - I am 5' 3" tall - Size 8 now! Past surgeon's goal now!

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 584 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1623 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1308 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1651 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2681 views