OT: Are you all ok??

shoutjoy
on 4/16/11 8:13 pm - Culpeper, VA
Just heard about the bad storms.  Hope you are all well and ok.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

ibeanniebe
on 4/16/11 9:08 pm - NM
The Triad area I live in did not have much except for lots of wind and some thundershowers. Seems most of the bad stuff hit the Eastern side of NC starting about Raleigh and eastward from there. Since I don't have TV anymore I haven't seen any real news but get my info from here and Facebook. One of ours was grounded in New Yor****il storms were done before she could get a flight home.
Ann and the 'Bean'
Blogs mysecondhalfoflife.blogspot.com/ and amanicinsomniacsreadinglist.blogspot.com/

High/Surg/current/goal - 320/253/150/healthy - I am 5' 3" tall - Size 8 now! Past surgeon's goal now!

Jessie K.
on 4/17/11 9:46 am
My town was exceptionally lucky compared to areas around me. Camp Lejeune and the jacksonville area ended up with loads of damage.
It was definitely a long evening.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Barbara C.
on 4/18/11 11:40 am - Raleigh, NC

We and many of us in central and eatern NC were spared any significant damage, but it's really heartwrenching to see and hear of the losses that so many of our neighbors have suffered. There were several deaths here in Raleigh. There was damage downtown, some a few miles from our home and from the location my daugther was babysitting.

It has been an incredibly beautiful day after the storms. I pray that those impacted by the storms will be graced by the love and support of our collective neighbors.

Barbara
ObesityHelp Coach and Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/bcumbo_group/
High-264, Current-148, Goal-145

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 584 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1623 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1308 views