Fuzzy Headed Monday Roll Call

shoutjoy
on 4/17/11 7:49 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi all,

Well, today is perm day, I think.  I have been very uncertain about this.  I am in the "I'm ok with it" mode at the moment. 

My TV goes by by today.  I donated it to a church and she is picking it up this afternoon.  Why am I doing this?  Well, we both decided we didn't need it at the moment. It's a big distraction for me right now.  I may tell her to wait until next week.  That way I only have one week left before big move.  Hubby is still looking at cheaper rentals.  This is cutting it very close.

What's on your agenda?

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

ibeanniebe
on 4/18/11 10:46 am - NM
This has been one exhausting day and I am feeling it now. Woke up a half hour before the alarm was supposed to wake me so I went ahead and got up and got going. Had my protein and fed DD's dogs and took care of my dogs as well. next I was off to school and even got there a few minutes earlier than usual. My PE classes were really tiring. Coach had us doing deep water aerobics and silly me got there early and worked out an extra half hour before class started. By the time I got to the swim for fitness class I was pooped and still had to swim 1200 yards. Whew! I get home and DH said we needed to get some groceries so off we went to do that after I spent a half hour getting my Fall classes lined up and registered for. When I got home I had to get my blogging venture networked in Facebook and accidentally put in the wrong URL (typo) and spent a half hour trying to fix that before figuring out how. Now I think I will turn in early cause I have to get up and do it all over again tomorrow.
Ann and the 'Bean'
Blogs mysecondhalfoflife.blogspot.com/ and amanicinsomniacsreadinglist.blogspot.com/

High/Surg/current/goal - 320/253/150/healthy - I am 5' 3" tall - Size 8 now! Past surgeon's goal now!

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 584 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1623 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1308 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1651 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2681 views