Terrific Tuesday Roll Call

shoutjoy
on 4/18/11 6:44 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi all,

Well, how is everyone?  I am ok.  I don't have a lot planned today.  More of the usual.  You?

Open Mic tonight.  My friend and I have about four tunes to play.  It is so much fun.

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

ANNI D.
on 4/18/11 8:16 pm
I am going to my very first aqua therapy session today @ 11am. The lady said that it would be more of an evaluation this time, which I am glad of because I find it on the scary side to get in a bathing suit. Even in front of a person/people that have seen alot worse! But, I will get over it for the sake of possibly being able to be more functionable! This is supposed to help my spinal osteoarthritis and my fibro, so all I can do is cross my fingers and hope for the best!! Hope you all have a terrific day!!!
I only strive to be, the kind of person my dogs think I am!                               

Of the choices we are given, it's no choice at all....
                                             -Patty Griffin

ibeanniebe
on 4/18/11 8:52 pm - NM
Anni, I doubt your swimsuited body is any funnier than mine is. But I wear it for gym classes in front of young and fit kids. At least they all love me by now and no one has ever made fun so maybe we see ourselves in a different light than they do. Go for it. I hope the water therapy makes you feel better.
Today is another school day. There are three weeks left til finals. I am so ready for the short break I will have between semesters. At least for summer I only have one academic class to write papers for. My only other class is a gym class. It will be good to relax and step up my reading and blogging over the summer. Maybe my blog will get a following. Who knows? Hope everyone has a nice warm spring day and can get out to enjoy it some.

Ann and the 'Bean'
Blogs mysecondhalfoflife.blogspot.com/ and amanicinsomniacsreadinglist.blogspot.com/

High/Surg/current/goal - 320/253/150/healthy - I am 5' 3" tall - Size 8 now! Past surgeon's goal now!

Barbara C.
on 4/19/11 3:17 am - Raleigh, NC

We've got a housefull of dogs that we are puppy sitting for the spring break and it's kind of crazy here with so many extra paws and the barks that go with them.

We need to see about doing some gardening this week. We started it a few weeks ago and then it got side-lined, so we need to get back to and get stuff in the ground soon.

I'm spending the afternoon with my daughter. She'll be heading off for a few days at the beach tonight,,so it will be good to spend some time with her before she heads out.

Barbara
ObesityHelp Coach and Support Group Leader
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/bcumbo_group/
High-264, Current-148, Goal-145

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 584 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1623 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1308 views