It's Friday Roll Call

shoutjoy
on 4/21/11 6:02 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi all,

One more week and still no closer to a decision on where to live.  I am so exhausted.  We just may stay with hubby's sister for a month or so until we find a place.  I just want to know something! 

Today a friend is coming to practice, then later is my last Coaching workshop and I will be an official OH Support Group Coach.  Tonight is a free concert at Olga's.  Maybe I will go. 

What are you all up to?

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

ibeanniebe
on 4/22/11 1:09 am, edited 4/22/11 1:10 am - NM
This has been a busy week for me. I am seeing my DH applying for jobs nationwide now as he has exhausted everywhere here in NC that he possibly can. So relocating may very well be in my near future. In a way I welcome the possibility of moving back to Oregon. I would be closer to some of my grand-kids and be able to see some old friends though they will hardly recognize me since they last saw me at more than double my weight that I am now. That would definitely be fun. But the pros and cons are that I might not be able to matriculate all of the classes I have completed to the colleges out there. And I may have to wait a while to regain residency to save on tuition there. I may be able to get back into my old job though until I have the residency established and save money for tuition and books and pay down current student loans while waiting. It is not a bad scenario to have to move back there. I would have to leave friends I have made here and leave behind three of my adult children who have established their lives here in Greensboro. I could visit so it would not be so bad. And DH and I would once again be in our own home instead of sharing quarters with the earlier mentioned adult kids LOL! We have nearly no privacy here if you get my drift.
Ann and the 'Bean'
Blogs mysecondhalfoflife.blogspot.com/ and amanicinsomniacsreadinglist.blogspot.com/

High/Surg/current/goal - 320/253/150/healthy - I am 5' 3" tall - Size 8 now! Past surgeon's goal now!

Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 586 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1624 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1308 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1651 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2682 views